HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Troubleshooting
Follow the step-by-step procedures below to rectify any troubleshooting error that may occur on the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Printer is Offline Error
- Start by turning off the HP Envy printer 6055 and the computer.
- Turn off the router network connection and power it on again.
- Check if the printer connection is accessible
- If the problem still arises, Choose the device and printer option shown on the device screen.
- Right-click in the HP 6055 printer name and click the online option.
- Now, online mode is made active on the printer.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Printer Driver is unavailable
- Disconnect the wireless router and printer.
- Disconnect all USB power cables connections. Switch of the Android mobile phone.
- Now, turn ON the router, printer, and device.
- On the network setup menu, click on the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose a suitable network connection and enter the credentials.
- Go to phone settings and choose- connected devices and select – printing.
- Ensure that the HP print service status is ON.
- Choose apps from the settings menu, click More, and select – Show system apps.
- Finally, restart the mobile phone.
HP Deskjet plus 4140 Easy Start Software Installation Fails
- Ensure a stable network connection for the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer.
- Visit wireless settings on the HP printer and ensure that the wireless signal is ON.
- Choose the network icon to know the network name and status.
- Make sure to remove all VPNS before the printer software installation.
- Now install the printer software on the device again.
If the installation fails, reach out to our customer executive experts for more guidance.
HP Deskjet plus 4140 network installation fails
- Start by Switching off the computer, router, and printer.
- Disconnect all connections from the USB power cable.
- Turn on the computer, printer, and wireless router.
- Disconnect the connection between the printer and the computer.
- Open the option- Add or remove programs on the device.
- Select HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer name and click – uninstall.
- On the device control panel, choose devices and printers and right-click on the printer icon.
- Choose to remove the device and download HP print and scan doctor.
- Install the HP print and scan doctor and choose the start option to select the HP printer.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer not found during driver setup for Windows
- Start by downloading HP print and scan doctor on the windows computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions and install HP print and scan doctor.
- Tap on the start option to choose the printer name and complete the process.
- Disconnect the USB cord from the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer.
- Choose – Add or Remove programs option.
- Find the printer name and tap on the – uninstall option.
- Follow on-screen instructions and uninstall the software and restart the device.
- Ensure to download the updated printer driver and install it on the device.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer not found during driver setup for Mac
- Start by downloading the HP Easy Start and installing it on the device.
- Open the software by choosing the HP Envy Start drop-down menu.
- Choose Uninstall HP Software.
- Follow on-screen instructions to uninstall the HP software.
- Choose the Apple icon, go to system preferences, and select- printers& scanners.
- Choose the plus icon and choose the HP printer from the given list.
- Select the print using the field option and click on the drop-down menu.
- Now, choose Air Print and select the add option.
Blue Screen Error on HP Deskjet plus 4140 printer
- Ensure that the router is of an updated version.
- Open the command prompt on the windows.
- Now type IP-config and continue.
- Look for wireless LAN settings.
- Power off the wireless router and restart the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer.
- Select the wireless icon on the printer panel and go to the settings icon.
- Restore network default settings.
Hp Deskjet plus 4140 network settings change
- Choose a suitable location for the printer close to the router.
- Ensure the suitable paper is in the paper tray.
- Power on the printer and choose restore network defaults from the restore settings menu.
- Get the credentials of the network and choose wireless settings from the network setup.
- Select the Wi-Fi name.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and change the router or network settings.