How to change HP printer from offline to online
The HP printer from time to time could go offline. But the printer’s status can be changed by following the right instructions. To assist in this process, we have added a list of instructions that could help in the process of connecting the HP printer back online. If you wish to get assistance, contact us for handheld guidance to change the HP printer offline to online.
Check the HP printer wireless connection
- Power up the HP printer and check if it is indicated offline.
- Move over to the wireless connection and check if it functioning properly.
- If there seems to be a disturbance in the connection, restart the wireless connection.
- Press and hold down the power button on the router and allow it to remain turned off.
- Following this, after the router has been turned off, connect it back online.
- Wait for all the LED lights to be turned on and proceed further.
- Connect the HP printer back to the wireless connection and check if it is hp printer back online.
Check the HP printer status and restart the printer
- If there are further issues with the HP printer, then restart the printer.
- While the HP printer is powered up, remove the power cord from the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the rear of the printer and then from the power supply.
- Allow the HP printer to remain idle for a few minutes and proceed further.
- Connect the power cord back to the printer and turn it back on.
- The printer will be powered back online.
Check the HP printer driver
- There could be an underlying issue with the HP printer because of the.
- Check if there is an update available for the printer. Update it at once to complete the process.
- If the issues continue to remain then uninstall the HP printer driver.
- Download the driver back onto the device from the HP Support website.
- Complete the download and installation of the HP printer driver.
- With this, the change HP printer offline into online.
If there seem to be further issues with the HP printer, contact us for further assistance.