Can’t connect my new HP Deskjet 2633 printer to my MAC computer
Adding a printer to the Mac computer is easy unless you are connected to a flawless network & power connection. Try to use the HP Deskjet 2633 Manual and Official page to learn about printer specifications and handlings.
Points to be overlooked to avoid this troubleshooting issue on HP Deskjet 2633 printer:
- Confirm the mode of connectivity prior.
- Ensure the USB or other given cables are free from damage.
- Make sure the power supply is uninterrupted.
- Confirm the driver software details.
- Make sure with the network and its credentials if it is wireless type.
- Fill enough ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Don’t use a surge or extension to connect the printer outlet.
- Suspect for any loose connection.
- Don’t overload the paper input tray.
- Upgrade the MacOS.
Once the above points are rectified, you can use the below steps to connect the printer to the Mac setup easily.
- To begin with, turn ON the printer and Mac system by pressing the Power button safely.
- Then, you have to ensure the printer’s IP Address to proceed further.
- Operate through the Mac system to choose the Menu button till you find the Devices settings icon on the next screen.
- Connect through the left & right navigation arrows to prefer the LAN settings and hit the OK option.
- Now, download the desired HP Deskjet 2633 printer’s driver for your Mac using the HP Deskjet 2633 Official website – 123.hp.com/setup 2633
- Further, proceed with the Mac options like Apple-icon> System Preferences option to start the printer setup using the HP Deskjet 2633 printer.
- Wait for the configuration page to include the printer on the Mac device.
- Hit the plus sign at the top to add the printer. It would help if you waited until your Mac system scans the desired HP Deskjet 2633 printer and from the list of scanned products, choose HP Deskjet 2633 printer name.
- Ensure the HP printer registration is completed by attempting trial print work using the Test print page support.
- For HP printer Troubleshooting follow the link here.
- If you find any difficulty accessing the printer again, try to Call Our Technical Team for instant support & Guidance.