HP Envy 6055 printer won't connect to my new Wi-Fi
If you having trouble connecting your HP Envy 6055 printer to a new Wi-Fi network, follow the steps to set up the HP Envy 6055 printer to the new Wi-Fi.
- Step 1: Switch on your new wifi router and make sure to position the printer within the range.
- Step 2: Connect the HP Envy 6055 printer to the power connection and switch on it.
- Step 3: On the control panel of the Envy6055 printer select the Right Arrow key and click setup.
- Step 4: Select the network option.
- Step 5: Click on the wireless setup wizard option.
- Step 6: Enter your SSID followed by a WPA password.
- Step 7: Select done. Click ok to confirm the selections.
- Step 8: Then the page allows you to take a wireless report you can skip and close the menu.
Note Make sure to note down the SSID and wpa2 password before starting the process.
HP Envy 6055 wifi setup
To know more about, how to setup HP envy 6055 printer click the link below.