HP Envy 6055 printer won't connect to my new Wi-Fi
If you having trouble connecting your HP Envy 6055 printer to a new Wi-Fi network, follow the steps to set up the HP Envy 6055 printer to the new Wi-Fi.
- Step 1: Switch on your new wifi router and make sure to position the printer within the range.
- Step 2: Connect the HP Envy 6055 printer to the power connection and switch on it.
- Step 3: On the control panel of the Envy6055 printer select the Right Arrow key and click setup.
- Step 4: Select the network option.
- Step 5: Click on the wireless setup wizard option.
- Step 6: Enter your SSID followed by a WPA password.
- Step 7: Select done. Click ok to confirm the selections.
- Step 8: Then the page allows you to take a wireless report you can skip and close the menu.
Note Make sure to note down the SSID and wpa2 password before starting the process.