How do I fix HP printer problems?
Resolve offline printer problem using HP Print and Scan Doctor:
Setting up your HP printer for the first time and connecting it to your new computer is a simple process. You can connect your HP Printer to your computer by using both a USB cable and a wireless connection.
Follow the below basic steps for First time new HP printer setup:
- Unpack the printer from the box to make sure that it is not damaged.
- Check out whether all the accessories are provided.
- Position the printer on a flat surface close to the wall socket.
- Connect the power cord, and press the power button to switch on the machine.
- Load some amount of paper on the HP Printer.
- Connect the HP printer and your new computer via USB cable or wireless connection.
To know more, how to connect the new HP Printer to window and mac computers, follow the instructions below.
HP Print and Scan Doctor
Resolve print jobs stuck in the queue and other printer problems:
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Now, open the HP Print and Start Doctor App and tap on the start button.
- Find your HP printer model and tap on your printer model.
- Now, click on the fix printing button and wait for some time.
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor will diagnose the printer problems and fix them.
- Now, choose a document to print and assign to your HP printer.