How do I connect an HP Deskjet 4152e printer to Wi-Fi
Connect the HP Printer to a PC, laptop, or smartphone through a wireless connection to make the printing work fast and quick. This HP 4152e printer allows to connect the device, and also by Wi-Fi direct option. Follow the below steps for HP Deskjet 4152e using the direct method and WPS connection method.
Connecting HP Printer through Wi-Fi (direct)
- Power on the HP Printer to connect it to Direct Wi-Fi.
- On the control panel of the HP Printer, Click the settings to go to the wireless setting option.
- Search the printer on the list, with the DIRECT in the name.
- Prompt n the password of the Wi-Fi network.
- Once the printer gets added to the device, click OK on the control panel of the printer.
- A light will blink to ensure that the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- To know more about HP Deskjet 4152e setup.
Connecting HP Printer through WPS setup
WPS setup is an easy way to connect the devices same as that of wireless connection. Before making a connection, verify that the router supports the WPS setup.
- Power on the printer to get it connected through WPS setup.
- On the control panel of the printer, press and hold the wireless button until the light blinks.
- Now repeat the same.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the router until the light blinks to verify the connection.
- This will takes up to a few minutes.
- A light blinking of the printer will ensure the connection.
- Now the printer and the devices are connected by WPS setup.