How do I find my WPS pin on my HP Deskjet 2755e printer?
What is the WPS Pin?
The WPS Pin is an 8-digit unique code that will allow the printer to connect to the wireless connection in a secure manner. The 8-digit pin is a unique code that is generated by the system upon choosing it as an option. The WPS pin can be compared to that of a one-time password that is only valid for about 60 to 90 seconds. If the user exceeds the time limit, a new WPS pin will have to be generated.
How do I find the WPS pin for the HP Deskjet 2755e printer?
The WPS pin can be found in the control panel of the printer. On choosing the WPS Pin option, the user will have to enter the WPS pin in the device’s dialogue box. Ensure that the process is completed within the time frame to ensure the connection is established.
The devices must be connected to the same wireless connection and it should be active and stable. The HP Deskjet 2755e printer will connect to the connection through the details that will be entered on the device.
For printers without a display, such as the HP Deskjet 2755e, the WPS push button method can be used to connect the printer to the wifi.
- With the printer powered up and an active wireless connection, proceed to the next steps.
- Locate the WPS Push button on the router as well as the printer.
- On the wifi router, the WPS push button can be found at the rear end.
- Move over to the device’s control panel and locate the wireless icon.
- Press the WPS button on the printer and the router at the same time.
- Give the printer and the router a few minutes to connect.
- With this, the printer will be connected to the wireless network.
Make sure that all the steps are accurately followed to avoid any complications throughout the process. Ensure that the wireless connection is active before completing these steps. If there are issues along the process, contact us for further assistance.