How to Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi?
HP Printer functions effectively on Wireless connectivity, to exhibit excellence in easy printing and with simple handlings. This feature provides abundant advantages to the users with time consumption.
Follow the provided steps to connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi:
- Do the initial setup on your HP Printer and desired computer.
- Make sure, the network connectivity is strong.
- To obtain the best print process
- Load required paper into the main input tray and check toner slots.
- Turn On HP Printer and hold the wireless button and use the wireless wizard option.
- Now, on the wireless wizard setup menu, select your HP Printer name from the list displayed.
- Once the HP Printer name is chosen, move on with connect option and get connected.
- Alternatively, if the printer doesn’t have a wireless button, go to the setting option and choose Wireless Protected setup.
- Now, touch the push button and start.
- On the router, press the WPS button and wait for the printer to recognize HP Printer.