How to find the WPS pin on an HP Deskjet 2755e printer?
One way to connect the HP Deskjet 2755e printer to a wireless network is by using the WPS Pin option. What is the WPS Pin? It is an 8 digit code that allows for a safe connection between the printer and the network. It can also help connect devices to the printer quickly and. The WPS will be found on the screen when trying to connect it. For example, when it comes to an HP printer, the HP Deskjet 2755e, the WPS Pin can be found using the steps below.
Here are the steps to find the WPS Pin on the HP Deskjet 2755e printer
- Move over to the printer’s control panel. Here, you will have to locate the wireless button. Click it on locating it.
- You will begin to notice a blue light that begins to blink. This indicates the process has begun.
- Look for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option on the printer screen.
- Followed by clicking this, press WPS Pin.
- A pin will be generated on the screen. Note that it will only last for a few seconds.
- Failure to note the pin down immediately will elaborate the process.
- It will only last for 10 seconds.
- Now, enter the WPS Pin that is displayed on the device.
- If the WPS Pin has been entered correctly, the connection will be established in a few minutes.
The WPS Pin setup to a network is quick and simple, provided that all the steps should be followed accurately as above. Repeat the process if you have to. Or, you also have to contact us to help you in this process. This connecting method is simple, but the instructions are many. Call us now!