A Quick Guide on How to fix HP Printer Printing Blank Pages
Are you getting only blank pages from your HP printer on tapping the Print button? Then follow the fixes given below. These fixes will help you restore your printer and provide quality printouts. Let’s get started with the steps listed below:
Step 1: Check your HP ink cartridges
- Check if there are no clogs in the ink cartridges.
- Check if the ink levels are low and reinstall the genuine ink cartridges.
- Remove the defective ink cartridges and replace them with new ink cartridges.
Step 2: Run the Windows Troubleshooter
- Press the Windows icon and search for the troubleshooting menu.
- Click on the troubleshooting menu and tap on the printer icon.
- The troubleshooter will search for the printer problems of your HP printer.
- It will troubleshooter the errors and keep your printer free from issues.
- Now, try taking a test printout and check if your HP printer is error-free.
Step 3: Update the HP printer driver
- Go to an official HP website and search for your printer model.
- Tap on your printer model and click on the driver menu.
- Choose an updated driver and continue to download the driver files.
- Now, open a driver installer and follow the steps listed on the driver wizard.
- Pick a network type and install an updated HP smart app driver on your PC.
- Now, take a test printout and check if your HP printer is free from errors.
Step 4: Download and use HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Go to the support page of your HP website and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Now, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor and tap on the Start button.
- Follow the on-screen steps to resolve the HP printer problems.
- If the HP printer problems persist, there is a 1-more fix available.
Step 5: Configure printer spooler service.
- Tap on the Windows icon and choose the services menu.
- Now, double-tap on the printer spooler icon and click Stop.
- Delete all the print files and try to assign a new print task.
- If your printer prints this time, then the issue has faded away.
For more detailed instructions, you can contact our team of printer technicians.