How to scan with HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer
By using the HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer, you can conduct the scanning operation. You can scan to email also with the following steps.
- Switch ON your HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer, and make sure to add enough paper to the tray.
- Wait until the carriage is idle.
- Connect your Oj8035e printer to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Position the document flat on the scanner.
- Open your system and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Select for HP and click on the HP folder.
- Choose your printer and select scan a document or photo option.
- This directly opens the HP scan window.
- Now choose the credentials.
- Now, view the preview document that has to be scan.
- Make the required changes and click scan.
- Choose the desired location and the format in which the scanned document has to be stored.
- Click on the scan option and initiate the process.