HP Deskjet 2722 driver
For Connecting your HP DeskJet 2722 Printer and computer you should download and install a suitable driver. Here we are mentioning the HP Deskjet 2722 driver setup steps for Windows and Mac operating systems.
HP Deskjet 2722 Smart app download and install
Follow the below instruction to download and install the HP Deskjet 2722 smart app.
- Firstly, switch on the computer and HP Deskjet 2722 printer.
- Check and make sure that your computer has active internet.
- After that, get the software- HP Smart App on the device.
- Set up the software using the on-screen instructions.
- Open the software and “Add” HP Deskjet 2722 printer to it using the on-screen steps.
- Then, place compatible papers on the HP DeskJet 2722 paper tray.
- Open a document on the device.
- Lastly, take a sample print to ensure the HP smart app setup is proper.
HP Deskjet 2722 Driver Download on Mac
The step-by-step instructions for HP Deskjet 2722 driver on the Mac operating system:
- Initially, know the version of your Mac computer.
- Download the HP DeskJet 2722 driver on the computer.
- Get HP Easy Start software form www.hpsmart.com
- Install HP Easy Start and Run the app.
- Proceed with the on-screen steps and select the desired printer name.
- Continue and choose the option- Full Software and Drivers.
- Wait for the software to install and launch.
- Lastly, complete the ongoing process with the on-screen procedure.
HP Deskjet 2722 Driver Download on windows
Follow the basic steps to download and install HP Deskjet 2722 driver on windows OS:
- To start with, check the OS version of your windows OS.
- Download HP Deskjet 2722 driver on the device.
- Get the HP Easy Start software on the computer and install it as per the on-screen steps.
- Run the driver file on the computer and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Now, click on the option – Full Software and Drivers.
- After that, the device will start downloading the software.
- Wait till you see the installation and launching of HP software finishes.
- Finish the driver setup with the wizard procedure.