HP Deskjet 2722 Troubleshooting
The HP Deskjet 2722 printer is an amazing printer for home use. It has color accuracy and delivers high-quality photos. However, you might come across certain problems with this printer. Here we mention some of the HP Deskjet 2722 troubleshooting steps for the following issues:
- Page not printing
- Paper jams
- Printer not found during
- Ink cartridge problem
- Printer driver unavailable
HP Deskjet 2722 printer not found during driver setup
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor for the windows device and download it.
- Run the downloaded software and install it with the wizard steps.
- Click- Start, choose the preferred printer name and complete the process.
- Then, remove the power cable from the HP DeskJet 2722 printer.
- Choose the “Add” or “remove” programs option and the printer name will appear.
- programs option and the printer name will appear.
- Click on the printer name and uninstall.
- Remove the software from the device and restart your device.
- Save the latest version print driver file and install it on the computer.
- Get HP Easy Start for the device and install it on the computer.
- Then, open HP Easy Start and click on the drop-down menu.
- Then, click- Uninstall HP software and uninstall it with the wizard steps.
- Select the icon- Apple and access the System Preferences.
- Choose the option- Printers & Scanners and click on the icon- Plus.
- Now, select HP deskjet 2722 from the list and click- Print Using field.
- You will see a drop-down icon, click on it and choose the option- AirPrint.
- Finally, choose Add and finish the process.
HP Deskjet 2722 printer is not responding
Implement the steps below to fix the printer not responding or offline issue:
- To begin with, reboot the HP Deskjet 2722 printer and Mac/Windows device.
- Deactivate the router, wait for some time, and activate it.
- Then, verify and confirm that the printer is online or offline.
- The printer is in offline mode.
- Click- Devices and Printers and
- Enter the printer name appear on the computer.
- Right-click on the HP deskjet 2722 printer name.
- After that, choose – Use Printer Online.
- Lastly, the HP printer will be online.
HP Deskjet 2722 Driver unavailable error
Here follows the procedure to solve this printer problem:
- Turn Off the HP DeskJet 2722 printer, computer, as well as router.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer and device.
- Switch off the Smart phone.
- Power up the router, printer, and computer.
- Move on to the printer panel and go for network settings.
- Choose the wireless settings and touch on your device Wi-Fi name.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password when the wizard asks and finish the process.
- Move on to the smart phone and access its settings.
- Touch the option “Connected devices” and choose- Printing.
- Make sure that the status of HP print services is ON.
- Tap “Apps” under the settings and choose – More.
- Then, select the option- Show System Apps and go for Print Spooler option.
- “Force stop” the process and restarts the smart phone.
HP Easy Start Software Installation Fails on Mac
- To solve this printer issue, follow the procedure below:
- Make sure that the printer and router are free from damages.
- Turn on the printer and go to the Wi-Fi network settings.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi signal is ON; if it is Off, ON it.
- Make sure that the wireless icon light is steady.
- Power up the Mac operating system and click on its network icon.
- Check and confirm that the network name is correct and is in active mode.
- Cancel all the virtual private networks and start installing the software.
- Continue with the on-screen installation steps and install the software.
If any problem occurs in the installation, call us.
Unsuccessful Network Installation' error on Windows
If any issue in installing the network, use the instructions below:
- Off the printer and other connected devices.
- Disconnect the router, printer, and Mac/Windows device.
- Then, disconnect the connection between the devices.
- On the device and go for “Add or remove programs” and select the printer name.
- Uninstall and proceed to the control panel of the computer.
- Go to Devices and Printers and you will see the icon of printer, right-click on it.
- Uninstall the device and download the software- HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Install the software, click start and choose the 123 HP DJ 2722 printer.
Blue Screen Error or Flashing Lights while Connecting to Wireless Network (Windows)
The basic method for solving this problem is:
- Make sure that the installed router firmware is of the latest version.
- Open the Command Prompt on the computer and type- ipconfig.
- Proceed and look for the wireless LAN settings.
- Deactivate the wireless router and off the HP printer.
- After some time, ON the HP printer and select the Wi-Fi icon on its panel.
- Then, move on to the settings option and choose Restore Network Defaults.
- Proceed and finish the ongoing process.
For extra info on solving this problem, make a call to our tech experts.
Wireless connection is lost after a router or network settings change
Make use of the steps below-listed and fix this DJ 2722 printer problem:
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi router and HP DeskJet 2722 printer are nearby.
- Make sure that the paper tray of the printer has compatible sheets.
- Power up the HP printer and go to restore settings.
- Select the Restore Network Defaults option.
- You will get the wireless network name and passcode.
- Select the wireless settings option from the printer network setup.
- Choose your network name; enter the passcode when the wizard asks and finish.
Still, if you experience the same printer problem, call us.