HP Deskjet 2723e driver
The HP Deskjet 2723e Driver should be downloaded to connect the printer and the device. The HP Deskjet 2723e Driver will allow the user to put the HP Deskjet 2723e to its maximum use. Follow the steps below to complete the download and installation of the HP printer driver.
HP Deskjet 2723e Smart app download and install
The instructions below will assist in the download and the installation of the HP Deskjet 2723e HP Smart App.
- Begin the process by powering up the HP Deskjet 2723e and the device.
- Check the connection to be able to connect the HP Deskjet 2723e Driver printer to the wireless connection.
- Proceed to download the HP Smart App on the device.
- Open the app store on the device and download it.
- Complete the installation and open the application – HP Smart App.
- On open the app, register or sign in to the HP account.
- Locate the + button and add the HP Deskjet 2723e printer.
- With this, the HP Printer is not added to the HP Smart app.
- You can now print, scan and copy files using the HP Deskjet 2723e HP Smart App.
HP Deskjet 2723e Driver Download on Mac
Complete the steps to download the HP Deskjet 2723e driver and install it.
- Power up the HP Deskjet 2723e printer and the Mac device.
- On the Mac device, open a suitable browser and enter the details of the HP Support website.
- Here, key in the details of the HP printer and enter its details.
- Choose the product type – printer, printer name – HP Deskjet 2723e.
- From the drop-down menu choose the operating system – Mac OS.
- Following this, choose the all-in-one driver and download it.
- Complete the installation of the HP Deskjet 2723e driver.
- All the on-screen instructions are to be followed.
- The final step would involve the connection of the wireless network.
HP Deskjet 2723e Driver Download on Windows
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 2723e and the Windows device.
- Open a preferred browser and enter the details of the HP Support website.
- Enter the details of the printer – HP Deskjet 2723e and choose the operating system.
- Choose the right operating system from the drop-down – Windows OS.
- A list of drivers will appear on the screen – download the all-in-one driver.
- Complete the installation after the download by following the on-screen instructions.
- The final step would be to connect the HP Deskjet 2723e printer to the wireless network.