HP Deskjet 2723e printer won’t print
Irritated to the hindrance regarding- Printer won’t print issue?
Calm-down and proceed using the given instructions and a bunch of topics regarding the resolution for the printer issues. Don’t skip the given instructions for the best troubleshooting procedure and handlings.
Check the HP Deskjet 2723e printer error light
- Get near the printer control panel and check for any blinks or warning error lights indications.
- You may not be much familiar with the printer error lights and their error type.
- To ensure the printer’s appropriate error, use the Official page – hp.com/123 of the respective printer and find the error type.
- Or else download the PDF of the error and its code reference for your support.
- Once, try to turn off and on the HP Deksjet 2723e printer setup to avoid the simple troubleshoot issue.
Clear the Print Queue
- The history of print queues results in jamming of documents that may lead to an unable printing issue.
- Use the windows notification to get the printer icon. Just right-click to the printer icon and choose the Open all printers option.
- Now, the currently stored printer queues will be displayed.
- If it is a macOS, use the System Preferences > Printers & Scanners > Open Print Queue.
- Then, right-click the HP Deskjet 2723e printer name and clear all the existing queues that are jammed.
- You can also use the Run command by using the Windows+R key.
- Use the Run as administrator option and select the Print Spooler option from the list.
- Use the Restart print spooler option.
Make sure you have the right HP Deskjet 2723e printer
- In case you have added multiple printers to the system connected, may lead to this type of error.
- Usually, the printer may get confused while sending the print job to the right-printer.
- Make use of the File >Print option while trying to print.
- From the list of printer names added to the system. Select the desired one.
- Connect the correct printer for the print job.
Solidify the connection
- It is the part of the troubleshooting, which may sound silly.
- Make sure the USB cables are appropriate to their respective ports.
- Ensure the other connectives and their ports for the efficient and problem-free setup process.
- Unplug the connecting wires/USB cables and wait for some time.
- Use the Manual guide and arrange the printer setup to plug them again.
Install the Drivers & Software
- Connect through the Official page- hp.com/123 of the printer and try to link through the driver download page using the printer keys.
- Then, use the download the driver option and pick the compatible printer driver for download.
- Further, use the on-screen wizard guidelines to start the installation process.
- Always, choose the software that suits the system and compatible OS.
- Use the below steps to add the printer.
Add the HP Deskjet 2723e printer
- On the active system, use the settings option.
- Then, Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners and tap the Add a Printer or Scanner button.
- Use the list of driver names scanned and add the printer using the add printer option.
- If it is a Mac device, use the System Preferences > Printers & Scanners option.
- Hit the Plus sign to add the printer you need.