HP Deskjet 2732e setup
HP Deskjet 2732e First-time Printer setup
Step 1 : Unboxing
- Unbox the top packing using a sharp object to lift the printer.
- Place the HP Deskjet 2732e printer on a smooth surface.
- Remove the protective cover on the printer screen/display.
- Look at the blue tapes on the printer components and remove them all from Deskjet 2732e printer.
- At last, ensure whether all the packing materials are disposed to the waste bin.
Step 2: Power Connection Setup
- Initiate the printer setup by placing it near the electric-socket.
- Make sure the printer & components are free from packing materials.
- Ensure the electric ports and configurations are stable.
- Take the given connecting cables including USB and unpack them.
- Use the HP Manual given to connect the HP Deskjet 2732e printer and compatible Windows/Mac interface to the wall outlet. Later, turn on the switch.
Step 3: Ink cartridges installation
- Open the purchased new ink cartridge of the HP Deskjet 2732e printer.
- Peel out all the protective covers from the ink cartridges.
- Further, open the ink cartridge cabinet.
- Prefer according to the mentioned slots and fix them firmly into the slots.
- At last, shut the access door slowly.
Step 4: Paper loading
- Take the quality sheets for the HP Deskjet 65printer.
- Make sure there are no curved edges on the paper.
- Further, try to pull out the paper tray.
- Stack the bundle of sheets into the input tray.
- Finally, ensure to fix completely to the edges and close the HP Deskjet 2732e printer paper tray.
- Enable active mode to the system and connect it to the active network connection.
- Utilize the 123.hp.com/deskjet2732e.
- Later. Try to download the HP Deskjet 2732e driver suitable for the OS version.
- Direct the driver file to the folder to be saved.
- Use the on-screen prompts and complete the installation process.
- Run the document and start the setup using the print option or icon.
- Ensure the setup by trial print using the HP Deskjet 2732e setup.
Step 6: Wireless Connection
- Connect the printer and compatible computer operating system.
- Drag and locate the Wireless router nearby the HP Deskjet 2732e printer setup for skillful access.
- Access using the Printer control panel to initiate the wireless option by pressing the Wi-Fi button for a few seconds.
- Utilize the Wireless wizard page support to confirm the desired HP printer from the list of available printer names.
- Your printer is actively ready to access the HP Deskjet 2732e wireless setup.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2732e All-in-One Printer to Computer
HP Smart App helps to connect the printer setup and operate them from anywhere & anytime using secured network access. You can easily connect to the features like Print, Copy, Scan, and sometimes Mobile fax. It completely depends upon the specific printer specifications.
Windows 10 Computers
Follow the given steps using the HP Smart App setup on Windows device:
- Browse and download the HP Smart App on Windows from hpsmart.com/deskjet2732e.
- After the download process, open the software file on Windows 10.
- Move on with the HP Smart App setup process using the wizard screen instructions.
- Try to install the HP Smart App on the active Windows device.
- Then, open the HP Smart App and add the printer by pressing the plus symbol.
- Complete the printer setup to the HP Smart app using the Wizard help.
- At last, ensure the setup by sample print.
Move along with the stepwise instructions to get HP Smart app support on Mac:
- Browse and download the HP Smart App on the Mac device.
- Then, click the download file and open it to initiate the installation process.
- Connect to the wizard procedure and complete the installation process.
- Once you finish the application requirement using the settings option. Proceed further.
- Try to link the printer using the Add Printer option.
- Now, the HP printer is added to the HP Smart App using the wizard procedure.
- Confirm the setup by performing a sample printout.
HP Deskjet 2732e wireless Setup on windows Computers
Use the given instructions to obtain the HP Deskjet 2732e to Wi-Fi setup on windows device.
- Make sure the Windows system is ready with its requirements.
- Enable the active state on the HP Deskjet 2732e printer and use the network settings.
- Move on with the wireless setup wizard and get the list of Wi-Fi network names available.
- Prefer your Windows wireless network name using the HP printer control panel.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and try to complete the wireless setup.
- Try to match the specified paper size for loading.
- At last, ensure the 123.hp.com/setup 2732e wireless setup by trial print.
HP Deskjet 2732e Wireless Setup on Mac Computers
Use the given steps to bring out the HP Deskjet 2732e to Wi-Fi setup on Mac device is.
- Switch on the Mac system and choose the Apple menu.
- Connect via System Preferences and choose the Software Update.
- Continue further using the on-screen prompts, if you find any updates available.
- Further, turn on the HP Deskjet 2732e printer.
- Use the well-conditioned USB cables to connect the printer and Mac when prompted.
- Try to complete the Mac Wi-Fi network setup using the on-screen guidelines.
- Next, ensure the HP Deskjet 2732e wireless setup on Mac by test print.