HP Deskjet 2742e driver
For the HP Deskjet 2742e printer to function efficiently it is mandatory to have the latest driver. Choose a compatible driver for the printer which supports your OS. The HP Deskjet 2742e driver is suitable for Windows, Linux, and Mac books. Follow the steps to download and install the HP Smart app ,Easy start for HP Deskjet 2742e Printer.
HP Deskjet 2742e driver download on Mac
- Switch on the router and make sure that there is stable network connectivity.
- Make sure that the Mac device and the HP Deskjet 2742e printer are connected to the same network.
- Visit 123.hp.com enter 2742e in the search box.
- Choose the HP Deskjet 2742e driver which is compatible with the macOS.
- Download the driver and install it based on the instruction from the webpage.
- After successfully installing the driver for the Mac device check whether the HP Deskjet 2742 printer icon is added to the Mac device.
- If not then manually add the printer device to the Mac device.
- Make sure that the paper is placed in the printer then Conduct a test print to check whether the Deskjet 2742e drive installation is successful.
HP Deskjet 2742e driver download on Windows
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup 2742. Click the link and select the operating system.
- Choose the HP Deskjet 2742e driver and download the HP Easy Start. Check whether your Microsoft Windows has 32 bit and 64-bit configurations this is crucial for drivers’ download.
- After downloading, open the driver file and click Run.
- Now connect the DJ2742e printer to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Install the HP DJ 2742e driver file and start running.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation procedure.
- After the driver installation, restart your system and select finish.
- Send a test print to make sure that the connection is secure.
HP Smart App download and install Deskjet 2742e
- Install the HP Smart App on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
- Make sure that the Smartphone and the printer are on the same wireless network.
- The internet stability on the Android mobile has to be stable.
- After installing the application on your smartphone check whether your printer is displayed in the list.
- If it is displayed, select your printer and continue to print.
- If the printer is not displayed select the + sign and choose the printer from the list.
- Finish setting up your printer by following the on-page instruction.
- Select the print style on the HP Smart App main screen.
- Choose the print document tile at the bottom of the screen, select the document that has to be printed and tap the print icon.
- The smart app setup for HP Deskjet 2742e driver is completed.