HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3755 printer is a widely used device. You can conduct a seamless printing scanning operation by using this wireless printer. You can connect the HP DJ3755 with both wireless and wired connections to your device through which you can conduct the printing activities. Printing issues arising during the print operation. These issues can be mitigated by following the HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting procedure.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Unavailable
If the HP Deskjet 3755 driver is unavailable, re-install the printer driver once. If the driver is still not found, follow the windows built-in driver to resolve this issue.
- Choose the control panel and click the devices and printers option.
- Click on the add printer option and follow the on-screen guidance.
- Select the Windows update option when the page prompts for the driver.
- This directly updates the driver list.
- Click HP on the manufacturer column and then click the model of the printer in the printer column.
- Switch on the printer and connect it to the network.
- Keep pressing the wireless button in the printer till it starts flashing
- Within 2 minutes, hold the WPS button on the router and make sure that the light on the printer stops flashing when the connection is completed.
- Connect the computer and DJ3755 printer to the same wireless network.
- Search for the “Printer and scanner” option in the windows and click on add a printer or scanner.
- Select the name of your printer and then select add device to finish the setup.
- Choose the option that the printer I want isn’t listed.
- Choose a printer by other options window and locate the printer and add the printer.
HP Deskjet 3755 Connection Error
How to troubleshoot HP Deskjet 3755 wireless connection
If your HP Deskjet 3755 printer won’t connect to your wireless network, follow these troubleshooting steps to fix the Wi-Fi setup issues.
- First, make sure that you are connecting the printer directly to the wireless network.
- It should not be connected with the help of a wireless extender.
- To restart your device switch on the printer and wait for 10 seconds make sure that you disconnect the printer power cord from the printing device.
- Switch off the computer and restart.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and switch it on.
- Remove the connected power cord from your wireless router and then wait for 10 seconds and reconnect the router.
- Switch on the computer.
- Now the printer and the network are refreshed and ready to make a new connection.
- Connect the printer to your network. Make sure that you are using the HP wireless setup wizard of the WPS technique.
- You can also use HP Smart software to connect the printer to your network.
- The HP Deskjet 3755 doesn’t have a touchscreen control panel, it is apt for using the WPS method.
- Locate the WPS button on the DJ3755 printer and press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer for 5 seconds.
- On the modem keep pressing the WPS button for 5 seconds until it displays the WPS mode is started.
- Now connect the printer to the wireless network as soon as the connection is established to Blue wireless light starts blinking.
- Now conduct a wireless network test report.
- Visit HP customer support and choose the model.
- Choose the option of printing self-test pages.
- Then choose the printer wireless network test report and follow the instructions provided on the page to troubleshoot the connectivity problems.
How to troubleshoot HP Deskjet 3755 USB connection
You can connect your HP Deskjet 3755 even using a wired connection. Follow these fixes to troubleshoot USB printer connection-related issues.
- If the computer is unable to detect the printer which is connected with the USB connection make sure to restart the computer and the printer.
- Check the connection.
- Switch off the printer and disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
- Inspect the cables.
- Check whether it is damaged if damaged replace the cable.
- Make sure that the length of the cable is less than 3 M. If it is more than that it replaces it.
- Connect the cable to two different ports on the computer.
- If you are using a USB hub or docking station connect the cable directly to the computer.
- Make sure that the USB port is 2.0 or greater.
- Re-check whether the cable is fully connected to both ports.
- Switch on the computer and wait for it to restart switch on the printer.
- If you are using a Windows operating system wait for the computer to re-install the new device.
- If you are a Mac user add the printer manually.
HP Deskjet 3755 printer offline issue
If you are not able to connect HP Deskjet 3755 printer wirelessly the error shows that the printer is offline. There are various methods to mitigate this problem.
- You can download the HP print and scan doctor Diagnostic tool and change your HP printer offline to online.
- This tool constantly diagnosis and resolves the offline error message on your printer.
- You can manually set the default printer.
- Make sure that the printer driver matches the printer that you have downloaded.
- Analyze the printer port and the windows service status.
Connect the printer using a manual IP connection
- Note the printer IP address and print a network configuration page.
- Keep pressing the cancel button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- In some cases press until the report prints.
- If this doesn’t work go to HP customer support and search for printing self-test pages document.
- Analyze the network status of your connection type on the network configuration page.
- Continue with the on-page steps if the status is connected.
- If the status is not connected go to connecting to a wireless HP printer and then follow the on-page guidelines to connect the printer to your network.
- Find the IP address default gateway and Subnet Mask for the network connection type.
- Out of all the different numbers chooses the ipv4 number. For the embedded web server find the URL.
- On the connected computer open an internet browser II and tied the URLs.
- This opens the printer EWS.
- On this page click the network or networking tab and click open the wired or wireless Menu option.
- Click ipv4 configuration.
- Choose the manual IP button and click suggest a manual IP.
- Re-check whether the IP address, Subnet Mask, and default gateway numbers synchronize with the network configuration page.
- If it is not visible enter these data manually.
- Click applies and then wait until the changes or confirmation.
- Press the F5 key after returning to the devices and printer’s window.
- Select a printer’s name to view the status of the printer.
- If the issues still occur continue to the next step.
Connect the computer to the TCP/ IP port
- In the windows search for printers and scanner options.
- Select the name of the printer and then select manage.
- Click printer properties and select the ports tab and then click add.
- Choose the standard TCP/IP port and then click new port.
- Type in the IP address of the printer and click on next.
- Select the new standard TCP/IP port from the list click ok to complete the process.
- Conduct a test print.
- If the problem persists try to troubleshoot the printer connection.
Connect HP Deskjet 3755 wireless printer
If you can’t print after changing the router for the service provided follow these fixes.
- When you change the router on the Internet service provided make sure that you reconfiguring the network settings. Like the network name and password has to be reset.
- You can connect a printer by clicking start and then search the printers and scanners on your device.
- Select the printer and click Remove.
- Restart the printer default network setting.
- Download the HP Smart App to configure the printer.
- Visit the HP product selector page and choose the printer.
- When you are on the product page select the manuals tab and open the user guide.
- Follow the on-page instructions in the user guide to reset the printer’s network to default settings.
- Now with the help of the downloaded HP Smart App complete the setup on the printer.
- You can also use the WPS connection to troubleshoot the problem.
Can't find HP Deskjet 3755 on the network ?
You can restore your network default settings on the printer to troubleshoot this issue.
- Press and hold the wireless button and the cancel button until the power light starts to flash.
- Subsequently, the wireless light also starts to flash.
- Make sure that the printer is close to the Wi-Fi router and paper is loaded in the main TRAY.
- Download the HP Smart app and follow the on-page guidance to complete the setup.
- You can choose the wireless connection options including wireless setup wizard are WPS.
- You can also connect by using the Wi-Fi direct printer setup.
- By Reconnecting to the wireless network issue can be resolved.
- If the issue persists make sure that the driver is the latest version.