HP Deskjet 3755 Wi-Fi not working
The network can relate to this type of not connecting to a Wi-Fi setup. So, you must ensure with the given network-related issues and settings to overcome this type of Error. Try to check the network credentials to the appropriate field with proper keywords. Confirm the Error using the below headings and other follow-on pages to rectify the W-Fi, not working issues.
You can also have the HP Print & Scan Doctor application on your desired system to detect the errors on the printer. Use the given steps to overcome the network-related issues.
Reasons for the Wi-Fi not working issue:
- Improper network connection.
- Incorrect network password or user ID.
- Corrupted or malfunctioned driver software.
- Can’t able to recognize the Wi-Fi network.
- Improper wireless router connection.
- Network signals may oscillate.
- Need driver update.
Use the given steps to overcome the Wi-Fi not connecting Error:
- To begin with, you need to inspect the HP Deskjet 3755 printer setup virtually to overcome the Wi-Fi issues.
- Then, it would help if you rectified the printer using the HP account. If needed, use the HP Official page to know much about the printer-related needs.
- Check whether the network is an active & stable source. Ensure that the input tray is filled with quality paper sheets.
- Try to purchase the HP Recommended paper sheets to safely load the input tray and close the access door.
- Further, you need to use the HP Deskjet 3755 Manual and switch ON the printer to access it.
- Access through the printer control panel settings on the printer and select the HP Deskjet 3755 setup or wireless menu to access using the network settings.
- Then, you can use the needed settings and clear all the print queues using the settings. Try to reboot the printer & system devices.
- If you have any updates, use the option to update the Firmware using the uninterrupted network.
- Later, use the network settings and specify the network credentials like network name & password.
- Ensure the essential printer connections and confirm with the input tray & ink cartridges.
- Then, place the wireless router nearby the HP Deskjet 3755 printer for professional network printing work.
- Suppose the signal is interrupted by keeping the wireless router and printer far away. Try to remove the obstacles between the devices and connect them again.
- Further, attempt to power cycle method properly using the HP manual source support.
- Ensure the Network configuration test print to inspect the network stability & functionality.
- Finally, try to Restart the HP Deskjet 3755 printer setup and assign the print task using the document printed for the windows system. Then, ensure with the HP Deskjet 3755 Wi-Fi Setup process.