HP Deskjet 4152e Setup
- Unpack the HP Deskjet Pro printer 4152e components, their accessories, and remove the tapes.
- Do check for an ample power supply to connect the printer with the wall socket.
- Follow the setup instructions of the printer.
- Connect the power cords with the respective cables to set up the printer.
- Now open the cartridge access doors to insert the cartridges.
- Carefully place the ink cartridges in their slots and close the access door.
- Make sure to load the paper tray with papers before printing.
HP Deskjet 4152e Setup on Mac
- To begin the setup, power on the Mac device to connect the HP Deskjet 4152e printer.
- Make sure to download the proper driver software compatible with the Mac OS from the 123.hp.com/setup 4152e website.
- Check for active Internet connectivity for the software to download and install.
- Run the wizard steps to complete the driver printer setup.
- Once the HP Deskjet 4152e setup is complete, the printer is ready to print, copy and scan files.
HP Deskjet 4152e Setup on Windows
- Go to the Microsoft Store on the Windows device to connect the HP printer.
- Download the software compatible with the Windows OS from the 123.hp.com/dj 4152e website.
- A stable internet connection is required for the software to download and install.
- Complete the installation by following the on-screen steps.
- Once the installation is complete, the HP Deskjet 4152e printer is ready to print, copy and scan files.
HP Deskjet 4152e Software installation
The HP Deskjet 4152e driver can be downloading directly from the 123.hp.com/setup. Download the correct model of the printer driver. Ensure that the OS is compatible with the device chosen for the printer setup. The other way is by downloading the HP Smart App and creating an account with it.
How to connect HP Deskjet 4152e to Wi-Fi
- HP Deskjet printer lets to connect to Wi-Fi automatically without any setup.
- Download the HP Smart app and create an account for the printer.
- Now connect the HP Deskjet printer by adding it to the device or mobile phone.
- Make sure that the printer and the device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the password of the Wi-Fi network on the printer.
- Wait for few minutes for the printer and the device to connect.
- Once connected, print a sample document to check the HP Deskjet printer performance.
HP smart app installation for Deskjet 4152e
HP Smart app is the easiest way to connect the printer. This HP Smart app lets to print, scan and copy documents even on offline mode.
- If you are setting up the HP smart app for the first time, download the Smart app on PC or mobile phone and create an account to sign in.
- Make sure if the proper driver software is already downloaded and installed.
- If not, download the adequate software from hpsmart.com/dj4152e.
- Check for stable Wi-Fi network connections both on the device and printer.
- On the PC or mobile phones, add the HP Deskjet printer 4152e and add it to the PC.
- Now that the printer and device are connected and are ready to print.
HP printer Deskjet 4152e setup (Wi-Fi Direct)
- Turn ON the HP DJ4152e printer.
- On the control panel of the printer, switch on the wireless button to establish the wireless setup.
- Navigate through the wireless setting menu and turn on the Wi-fi button to verify the connection.
- Verify that the printer, as well as the PC, are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once prompted, enter the password of the Wi-Fi connection.
- Now the connection is established on the printer.
- Open any document to print from the PC or mobile phone.
HP Printer Deskjet 4152e connect with Wi-Fi Direct (Mac)
- Ensure that the paper tray is loaded with papers.
- Open the Mac device and click on the Wireless icon to connect HP Deskjet 4152e Wi-Fi setup for Mac.
- Assure that the Printer and Mac are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now select the printer to add the HP Deskjet 4152e printer to the device list.
- If prompted, enter the password of the Wi-Fi network.
- Once the printer device is connected to direct Wi-Fi, a blue light will blink to confirm the connection.
- Open the file to be printed and click print.
HP Printer Deskjet 4152e connect with Wi-Fi Direct (Windows 10)
- Ensure that the paper tray is load with papers.
- Check whether the Printer and Windows computer are on the same wireless network.
- On the windows device, go to Printer & Scanner option from the settings menu.
- Click to add the HP Deskjet Pro printer.
- Select the printer and go on to establish the connection.
- Now the system will prompt a PIN to connect the HP Deskjet 4152e Wi-Fi direct setup.
- Proceed to initiate the connection on the printer by entering the PIN prompted on the windows device.
- The Windows device and the printer are connected directly through the Wi-Fi.