How to set up and Install Deskjet plus 4140 Driver Software on Windows?
- Start the process by visiting the manufacturer’s site to help find the driver.
- Ensure that you know the printer’s model name.
- Key in the printer model name in the available option given on-screen.
- Initiate the driver download process once you find a compatible HP Deskjet plus 4140 driver download.
- Once the driver download is complete, the driver file will get saved.
- Now locate the driver and download the file.
- Continue by allowing the installation process to run on the windows device.
- Double click on the HP DJ 4140 driver file to run the installation.
- Continue with the driver installation until you notice a network setup option.
- Finally, choose the desired network type option and complete the driver software installation on Windows.
How to set up and Install Deskjet plus 4140 Driver Software on Mac?
- Power on the HP DJ 4140 printer and the Mac device to help install the driver software on the Mac device.
- Continue by opening up the official website 123.hp.com/dj4140 to download and install the printer driver.
- Now key in the printer model, and from the list of drivers on the screen, choose a compatible driver download.
- Choose the accurate operating system – Mac OS.
- Choose a compatible driver download from the list of drivers on the screen.
- Initiate the driver download process and wait for the driver download to complete.
- Once the driver download is complete, locate the downloaded driver download file.
- Continue by looking for a downloaded file that has a .dmg extension.
- Complete the process by running the installation software.
- Complete and process and click finish. At this point, the driver software has been installed on the Mac device.
Fix HP Deskjet plus 4140 printer problems after updating Windows 10
However, it is common for the printer to stop working after a windows ten update. Read the troubleshooting pointers below to help rectify the error.
- Power cycle the printer by unplugging it from the power socket, waiting for a few seconds, and plugging them back together.
- Ensure that the HP DJ plus 4140 printers are connected to a stable network.
- This problem tends to occur when the printer driver is not updated. Ensure to download and install the updated Deskjet 4140 printer driver.
- Make sure to reset the print spooler. This could help rectify the error.
- Finally, Run the windows troubleshooter and allow it to detect the error.
What to do when the Deskjet plus 4140 driver software is unavailable?
- Start to rectify the error by first running the Windows update tool.
- Now try manually updating the 123 HPDJ plus 4140 printer driver; if this doesn’t work, follow the next step.
- Then try the automatic printer driver update.
- Ensure there is a stable network connection to the printer.
- Make sure that there is sufficient paper and check the status of the ink cartridges.
If you still find it difficult to rectify the printer error, call our customer service team for quick assistance.