HP Envy 4500 Wireless Printer Setup
Setting up a wireless network on HP Envy 4500 printer is a simple process. For this, you need certain things. It includes a stable:
- HP Envy 4500 printer
- USB cable
- Wi-Fi network
When it comes to wireless network setup, several methods are there. Some of them are:
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Network Setup during Driver Installation
The procedure for adding a Wi-Fi network on the Envy printer during driver setup is:
- To begin with, activate the computer.
- Ensure that the computer has a stable Wi-Fi network.
- After that, make sure that the Envy 4500 printer is flawless.
- Activate your HP Envy 4500 printer.
- Check the computer thoroughly and ensure it is perfect.
- Now, check the computer OS version.
- Search for the HP Envy 4500 driver compatible with the computer OS version.
- When you get the compatible driver, download its setup file on the computer.
- Now, open the setup file on the computer; the driver setup process initiates.
- Proceed with the HP 4500 driver installation process using the wizard steps.
- Choose a method to connect the HP 4500 printer to the computer.
- Finish HP Envy 4500 driver setup and print a file.
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Network Setup using HP Smart App
The simple instructions for HP Envy 4500 Wi-Fi setup using HP Smart App are:
- Activate the HP Envy 4500 printer and computer.
- Ensure that the computer has a perfect Wi-Fi network.
- Download the software- HP Smart App on the computer.
- Run the software setup file on the computer.
- Carry on with the software setup procedure given on the computer.
- Finish HP Smart App setup and open it.
- Adjust the HP Smart App settings based on your preference.
- Choose the displayed Add button to continue.
- Add your Envy printer to the device using the on-screen instructions.
- Finish HP Envy 4500 wireless setup and take a sample print.
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Network Setup Using Wireless Setup Wizard
The standard steps for HP 4500 Wi-Fi setup using wireless setup wizard are:
- Switch ON the HP Envy 4500 printer and confirm it is perfect.
- Then, ON the desired computer and confirm it is faultless.
- Check the Wi-Fi network of the computer and ensure it is stable.
- Access the Envy printer panel and choose the Setup option.
- After that, select the network setup menu and go for wireless settings.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard and several Wi-Fi networks will be on the printer.
- Select your desired wireless network name to proceed.
- When the wizard prompts, enter the wireless network password.
- Continue and finish HP Envy 4500 wireless setup with the on-screen steps.
- Finally, print a document as a test.
I hope now you are clear with how to add a Wi-Fi network on the HP Envy 4500 printer. If you have any doubt on the below-given Wi-Fi setup methods, call us.