HP Envy 6055 Setup
The HP Envy 6055 setup consists of several steps. It starts with printer unboxing and finishes with feeding papers in the printer paper tray. The process also includes loading the ink cartridges. Follow the below steps to complete the HP Envy 6055 wireless setup for Windows and Mac computer using HP smart.
HP Envy 6055 Setup on Mac
Follow the general instructions for HP Envy 6055 Setup to your Mac.
- To begin with, power up the Mac computer and select the Apple menu
- Select the option – System Preferences and click – Software Update.
- Unbox the HP Envy6055 printer and remove all the covering materials.
- After that, feed papers into the HP printer paper tray.
- Install the new 123 hp ink cartridges into the HP Envy 6055 cartridge slots.
- Then, power up the printer and ensure to have no issues.
- Connect the USB cable between envy6055 printer and Mac computer.
- Then, plug the same USB cable into the printer.
- Follow the HP Envy 6055 wireless setup to print from your wireless network.
HP Envy 6055 Setup on windows
The standard steps to connect the HP printer to a Windows computer:
- Initially, place the wireless router near the HP Envy 6055 printer.
- Turn ON the 123 HP Envy 6055 printer and go to its network settings.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and a list of wireless networks appear on the printer.
- Choose the device wireless network name and proceed.
- Make use of the instructions given by the wizard and finish the process.
- Power up the wireless router.
- Move on the device and go to the option- Add a printer or scanner.
- Select the printer name and click Add Printer to complete the ongoing process.
HP Envy 6055 wireless setup
- Turn on the HP envy 6055 printer.
- Open your computer browser and search hpsmart.com/envy6055.
- Download and install HP Smart on your computer.
- On the backside of your printer, you can see a wireless button.
- Press and hold the Wireless button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Now, the Wireless light will blink twice.
- Open the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Click the Plus sign on the left side of your computer window.
- HP Smart will search for printers on your wireless network list.
- Select your HP 6055 printer, and then click Continue.
- Now wireless prompted appears on your computer window.
- Enter the router-provided WEP or WPA key password.
- Click Continue, and then finish HP Envy 6055 wireless Setup.
HP Envy 6055 Setup for SmartPhone
The procedure for HP Envy 6055 printer setup on the smartphone is:
- Ensure that the printer and smartphone are in connection with the same network.
- Download and install the software from 123.hp.com/envy6055 .
- Install HP Print Service Plugin on the phone.
- Open the software and choose the menu icon.
- After that, select the Print option.
- Now, on the preview wizard and go to the list of printers.
- Then, choose your printer.
- If required, change the print settings.
- Finally, choose the option- Print.
To know more about Envy 6055 logon to 123.hp.com/setup 6055.