HP Envy 6455e Setup
The HP Envy 6455e setup process starts with unboxing the printer and ends with printing a sample document. In this process, we explain how download and install the suitable printer driver for the proper printer functioning. A compatible printer driver allows you the 123 HP Envy 645ee wireless setup.
123.hp.com/envy6455e - First time Printer Setup
The HP Envy 6455e setup is not a big deal. You can set up the Envy 6455e printer without much effort.
Step 1 : Unboxing
- Keep the printer package in a safe place.
- Then, open the HP Envy 6455e printer package.
- Take the printer out and keep it on the plain surface carefully.
- After that, remove the covering materials from the Envy 6455e printer.
- Finally, take off the covering material from inside the Envy printer.
Step 2: Power Connection Setup
- To begin with, ensure that the printer is near the electric port.
- Check and confirm that printer does not have any packing material.
- Then, make sure that the electric port is stable and active.
- Take the power cord cable and remove the cover from it.
- Connect the HP Envy 6455e printer and electric port with that power cord cable and ON the port.
Step 3: Ink cartridges installation
- Get new ink cartridges for the HP Envy 6455e printer.
- Remove the tapes and coverings from the ink cartridges.
- Then, open the printer ink cartridge slots.
- After that, insert the ink cartridges into the slots.
- Finally, close the printer ink cartridge slots.
Step 4: Paper loading
- Get a bunch of compatible sheets for the HP Envy printer.
- Ensure that the sheets do not have any problems.
- Then, pull out the paper tray of the printer.
- Place the bunch of sheets in the printer paper tray.
- Pull in the HP Envy 6455e printer paper tray.
Step 5: Driver Download and Install
- Turn ON the computer and ensure that it has stable internet.
- Go to the official website 123.hp.com/envy6455e.
- After that, download the HP Envy 6455e driver suitable for the OS.
- Run the driver file on the folder where you saved the file.
- Then, continue with the on-screen procedure and complete the process.
- Open a document on the device and go for the Print option.
- Finally, take a sample print to ensure the HP Envy 6455e setup.
Step 6: Wireless Connection
- Try to connect the Printer and Compatible Windows/Mac OS.
- Bring the Active wireless router near the HP Envy 6455e printer setup for proficient access.
- Use the Printer control panel to start the wireless option by holding the WiFi button for 5 seconds.
- Connect to the Wireless wizard page support to accept the desired HP printer using the list.
- The printer is readily available with an active HP Envy 6455e wireless setup to start flawless printing.
How to connect HP Envy 6455e All-in-One Printer to Computer
HP Smart App helps to Print, Scan, and share from the HP printer. With Smart App, scanning files with the device camera is possible easily. HP Smart App helps you print from the Envy 6455e easily and quickly.
Windows 10 Computers
The general procedure for HP Smart App setup on Windows device is:
- Download HP Smart App on the Windows from hpsmart.com/envy6455e.
- After that, run the software file on the computer.
- Proceed with the HP Smart App setup process given on the wizard.
- Install the HP Smart App on the Windows device.
- Open the HP Smart App and click on plus symbol.
- Then, add the HP Envy 6455e printer on the HP Smart App using the wizard steps.
- Finally, take a print as a sample to ensure the setup is accurate from.
The step-by-step instructions for HP Smart App setup on Mac device are:
- Download HP Smart App on the Mac operating system.
- Then, access the download file and open it to start the installation.
- Proceed with the wizard procedure and finish the installation process.
- After installation, open the app and adjust its settings as per your requirement.
- Then, move on to the Add Printer option and click it.
- Add your HP printer on the HP Smart App with the wizard procedure.
Lastly, print a document as a sample to confirm the accurate setup.
HP Envy 6455e wireless Setup on Mac Computers
Here we explain the procedure for How to connect HP Envy 6455e to wifi on Mac device is.
- Turn ON the Mac computer and select the Apple menu.
- Go to System Preferences and click on the option- Software Update.
- If any software update is available, update it with the on-screen procedure.
- After that, power up the HP Envy 6455e printer.
- Connect the printer to the Mac computer with a USB cable.
- Use the on-screen procedure and set up the Mac Wi-Fi network.
- After that, open a file and take a test print of it to check HP Envy 6455e wireless setup.
HP Envy 6455e wireless Setup on windows Computers
The general steps to connect HP Envy 6455e to wifi on windows device.
- Ensure that the Windows device has a secure wireless connection.
- Turn ON the HP Envy 6455e printer and access the network settings.
- Go to the wireless setup wizard, and a list of Wi-Fi names will be on the printer screen.
- Now, select the Windows wireless network name on the printer panel.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and finish the wireless setup.
- Ensure that the printer paper tray has suitable sheets.
- Finally, to ensure 123.hp.com/setup 6455e wireless setup, take a test print.