HP Envy 6455e Troubleshooting issues
HP Envy 6455e Driver ReinstallationHP Envy 6455e printer driver reinstallation is not a difficult task. The simple procedure for HP 6455e driver reinstallation is:
- Move on to the computer control panel and select- Devices and Printers.
- Now, you have to uninstall the printer driver.
- After the uninstallation, make sure that the computer has an active network.
- Search for HP Envy 6455e driver and download it on the device.
- Set up the HP printer driver using the on-screen driver setup procedure.
HP Envy 6455e Printer RestartThe basic procedure for HP Envy 6455e printer restart is:
- To begin with, turn OFF the power outlet.
- After that, remove the connected USB cord from the ENVY printer.
- Wait for some time and plug in the USB cable to the power outlet and ENVY printer.
- Activate the power outlet and start the Envy printer.
- Lastly, make necessary changes in the ENVY printer settings.
HP Envy 6455e Scan issue
- Clean the scanner bed from dust and place the document to be scanned.
- Make use of HP Print & Scan Doctor to analyze the printer-scanning issues by adding the printer to the tool.
- Choose the Fix Scanning option on the HP Print & Scan Doctor tool.
- Tap the Run to detect the scanning issue to solve.
- Try to safely detach the USB cables and use the control panel settings Devices & Printers option to remove HP Envy 6455e printer name.
- Confirm the removal process using the remove the printer option.
- Try to re-add the printer by its specific keys.
HP Envy 6455e Fax issue
- When you find HP Fax related errors, use the HP Support page to resolve them.
- Make sure the fax machine is intact to the phone line. If not, do the required proper connection.
- Or else try to reset the HP Printer by unplugging the cords from all the ports and drives. Later, plug them correspondingly to try the fax option.
- Check the HP Envy 6455e printer ink carriage and paper input tray.
- Do the required alterations on the ink carriage tray and input tray.
- Restart the entire printer setup.
- Repeat the procedures if the problem persists.