HP Envy Inspire 7958e Troubleshooting
The HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is a perfect printer that acts as a one-stop shop for all your printing needs. But, even the best printer is prone to face issues at some point. We have listed out a series of issues that could occur and cause a hindrance in your work. Follow the given line to help rectify the issues you face below.
- Paper mismatch error
- Print job stuck in queue
- Scan quality
- Printer not printing
- Connection error
HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is offline error
- Restart the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer. Do the same to the device as well.
- Check the quality of the network connection. Restart it if you must.
- Make sure the printer driver is updated. If not, complete it.
- Check the device software as well. Download and install it immediately.
- Restart both the printer and the device after updating the software.
- The issue should be rectified, go ahead to the next step.
- Uninstall the driver software from the device and complete a full setup.
Note If the HP Print Service is not on the phone, install it using the wizard instructions.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver unavailable
- Ensure that the printer is powered up.
- Check the wireless connection. It should be active and stable.
- Restart the printer and the wireless device.
- Then, check if the status has changed, if not check the start up type.
- Move over to the settings app, click on the Printer Spooler.
- Change the start up to Automatic.
- Then, check if the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is set as the default printer.
- If the issue continues, uninstall and install the HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver again.
HP Envy inspire 7958e Easy Start Software Installation Fails (Mac)
- Ensure that there is an active connection and it is stable.
- Check the condition of the router, it should work well.
- Ensure that there the connection between the printer and the Mac device is stable.
- Make sure there is no VPN turned on while downloading the HP Easy Start Software.
- Try downloading and installing the HP Easy Start.
If the issue continues to prevail contact us for further guidance.
HP Envy inspire 7958e Network Installation error (Windows)
- Turn off the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer, the device and the wireless router.
- Remove all the cords connecting the device and the printer.
- Turn all three devices back on.
- Update drivers and software for the device and the printer if necessary.
- Or uninstall the driver from the Windows device and complete the installation again.
- Finally, open the HP Support website and download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Follow the instructions and prompts to remove the prevailing issues.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer not found during the driver setup
- If the issue prevails, download the HP Print Scan Doctor and install it.
- Run the file to begin the process. This should remove the issues.
- You could also, restart the printer, by removing the power cord while connected.
- Download the driver again and begin to install it.
- Follow the instructions on the setup wizard.
- You will now be able to complete the driver setup for the HP Envy Inspire 7958e on Windows.
- For the Mac device, you will have to download the HP Easy start.
- This will help in troubleshooting prevailing issues.
- Uninstall the HP Software from the device and reinstall it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation process.
- Give access and permissions wherever needed.
- Add the printer to the device and make it the default printer.
HP Envy inspire 7958e Blue Screen Error
- Make sure the router is updated and It is the latest version available.
- On the Windows device open Command and type in – ipconfig and continue.
- Turn off the router and turn it back on again.
- Choose the wireless option in the printer and try to connect it back again.
- Or you can restore the network settings to their fault state.
HP Envy inspire 7958e or network settings change
- Make sure that the printer and the router are placed close.
- Turn on the printer and ensure there is an active wireless connection.
- Then make a change on the printer, click on Restore Network Default from the Restore Settings menu.
- Now, try and establish a connection with the printer again.
- Search for the desired network and connect it.