HP Envy Inspire 7964e Troubleshooting
All printers, including the HP Envy Inspire 7964e printer, is prone to face issues. But the key feature of an HP printer is how uncomplicated it is to remove the issue by completing a few checks. We have made a checklist for various issues that would assist in the completion of troubleshooting.
- Paper mismatch error
- Print job stuck in queue
- Scan quality
- Printer not printing
- Connection error
HP Envy Inspire 7964e printer is offline error
- Check if the printer and the device are connected.
- Ensure there is a stable connection between the printer and the device.
- If yes, then restart the HP Envy Inspire 7964e printer and the wireless connection.
- Check if the HP Envy Inspire 7964e printer driver is updated. Do the same check for the device.
- If it needs to be updated, complete it at once.
- If the issue continues to prevail uninstall the driver and complete the installation again.
HP Envy Inspire 7964e isn’t available
- Check if the printer is turned on and check the wireless connection.
- The WiFi should be active and stable.
- Update the printer driver and the device’s software.
- Restart the printer, device and wireless router.
- Check the start up type, make it Automatic through the Service app and the Printer Spooler.
- Check if the HP Envy Inspire 7964e printer is the default printer. Make sure it is.
- Continue to uninstall the driver and install it again.
- The issue should no longer exist after completing all the above steps.
HP Envy inspire 7964e Easy Start Software Installation Fails
- Do a complete physical check, ensure all cables are intact.
- Then check the wireless connection.
- Proceed to reboot the HP Envy Inspire 7964e printer and the wireless router.
- Update all drivers and software if needed.
- Then, try to reinstall the HP Easy on the Mac device again.
- The issue should be removed and the download will initiate at once.
HP Envy inspire 7964e Network Installation error
- Turn off the Hp printer, the device and the router and turn it back on again.
- Check if the printer drivers are up-to-date, if not update the drivers.
- Do the same check for the Windows device. Update the device with the latest software update.
- Then, check if the router is compatible to connect with the printer and the device.
- Once, the connection is established, download the HP Printer and Scan Doctor.
- Complete the prompts and instructions and the issues will be removed.
HP Envy Inspire 7964e printer not found during the driver setup
- When it comes to troubleshooting a Windows device, you can download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run the driver and allow it to complete the diagnostic test.
- Follow the instructions and prompts as instructed by the wizard.
- Complete the task and then restart the device.
- If, for some reason, the HP Envy Inspire 7964e still indicates an issue, uninstall the driver.
- Proceed to install and set it up again.
- When it comes to a Mac device, you can download the HP Easy Start.
- Download, install and run the application.
- This will assist in the complete troubleshooting process.
- All issues will be removed and rectified provided all instructions are followed.
- Complete the steps, but if the issue continues, uninstall the driver.
- After a few seconds, proceed to install the HP Envy Inspire 7964e driver again.
- The issue should no longer prevail.
HP Envy inspire 7964e Blue Screen Error
- Check the wireless connection. It should be stable and active.
- Ensure that the compatibility of the router is accurate.
- Then open Windows command, and ipconfig.
- Check if all the details are right.
- Restart the wireless router and connect the HP Envy Inspire 7964e to the connection again.
- You can also restore default settings and modify them accordingly.
HP Envy inspire 7964e or network settings change
- Place the HP Envy Inspire 7964e printer and the device nearby.
- Make sure the wireless connection is stable.
- On the printer, make changes in the settings, by restoring the settings to their default state.
- To do this, on the printer, choose the Restore Settings menu and Restore Network Default.
- Now, make the necessary changes and complete the wireless setup again.
If more issues prevail you have the option of contacting our team of professionals to assist in removing the issues from the HP Envy Inspire 7964e printer.