HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer Troubleshooting
Printer issues often happen with connectivity issues, paper jams, or due to common troubleshooting problems. Check out the simple guidelines and follow them to resolve the general troubleshooting problems. If the issue doesn’t settle, get in touch with the technical support team to seek guidance.
HP Envy photo 7858 Printer Offline Problem
If the HP Envy printer undergoes offline problems, perform the following steps to resolve them.
- Ensure that the paper tray is loaded sufficiently with papers and the paper gently slides back on the paper stack.
- Check if the printer is in power on, not on sleep mode, and is ready to print.
- Make sure there are no error messages loaded in the HP Smart app. If so, clear all the error messages before printing the next document.
- Verify if the printer is still connected to a stable internet connection.
- Disconnect all the power cables from the printer and fasten them again.
- Allow the printer to rest for few minutes and restart it again.
HP Envy photo 7858 won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- If the wireless icon displays a weak signal, try restarting the router and connect again.
- Check the connectivity on the PC or mobile phone to which the printer is connected.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the correct network.
- To improve the better range of the signal, try placing the printer near to the Wi-Fi router.
- Power off the printer and restart it again after a few minutes for better connectivity.
- In case none of the above work, try contacting the Internet service provider for any updates.
- First, connect your HP Envy 6020e Printer and your system properly by switching it on.
- Click control panel settings, choose user account, and select your desired account.
- In the top right corner of the control panel, click the device manager option.
- Choose the Device and printer option on your control panel, and get connected with your HP Officejet 8012e printer, if prompt remove and add it again.
- Now, reinstall your HP Envy 6020e printer drivers or else update your default driver.
- Once you completed the driver update, enjoy the features of printing through HP Officejet 8012e Printer.
HP Envy photo 7858 driver unavailable problem
- The printer driver may be lost or corrupted. So try to reinstall the correct driver software from the HP Official website.
- An outdated OS is also a reason for the driver problem.
- To rectify this issue, install the updated OS version compatible with the PC.
- Anti-virus and other firewall security program may interrupt the installation of the driver.
- Temporarily disable the firewall for the driver software to download.
- In case, the driver is unavailable, get in touch with the technical support team to get the right software driver for the printer.
HP Envy photo 7858 Printer won’t Scan
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the PC.
- If the printer doesn’t show up on the PC, remove it and add the HP Envy printer again.
- From the official HP website, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor app.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor app, click Start, and then click to add the HP Envy 7858 printer.
- In that search for the Fix Scanning option. This should resolve the scanning issues.
- Power off the HP Envy 7858 printer and try restarting it after a few minutes.
- Check for a stable internet connection on the printer. If not, reconnect it again to the Wi-Fi.
- Adjust the scan settings on the control panel of the HP Envy 7858 printer.
HP Envy photo 7858 printer error messages
- HP Printer error messages are generally due to driver or printer cable problems.
- Turn off the printer and unplug the USB printer cables.
- Allow the printer to rest for few minutes and fasten the cords again.
- This should resolve the USB printer cable problem.
- Open the HP Smart app and check if there is any document in printing or paused. If so, delete all those files and restart the printing process.
- If the error message shows up as PAPER JAM, turn off the printer and allow the printer to cool off.
- Once it gets cooled down, open the access door of the cartridge and check if there is any paper jam.
- If so, pull the paper out and restart the HP Printer after few minutes.
- Ensure the paper tray is loaded with papers.
- If the error messages still show up, there may be hardware trouble in the printer.
- Call the HP technical team to resolve the hardware issue.
HP envy Photo 7858 printer printing blank pages
- Restart the printer and this will resolve most of the issues.
- Turn off the printer and check the ink cartridges. If there is no ink left in the cartridge, replace it with a new cartridge.
- Make sure the ink cartridges are placed properly in their slots.
- Try cleaning the print head manually once in a while.
- Turn off the printer and remove the ink cartridges.
- Clean them with a brush and allow them to dry for some time.
- Once it’s done, place the ink cartridge back in the slot.
- These steps should resolve the printing of blank pages.