HP Officejet 8012e Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 8012e printer is an ideal and user-friendly printer for effective printing purposes. Hereby, we need to overcome certain technical issues. In HP Officejet 8012e Printer, you can get a satisfying printing job done. You can get them fixed easily by following certain steps given below on your HP Officejet 8012e model printer.
1. Paper mismatch error
2. Connection error
3. Prolonged Wi-Fi printing
4. Paper jams.
5. Poor quality printing
Fix: HP Officejet 8012e Printer Offline Problem
- Initially, try to reboot the HP Officejet 8012e printer and computer.
- Check with the wireless router and turn it off and ON instantly.
- Confirm the connectivity of the HP Officejet 8012e printer for offline or online status
- In case the HP Officejet 8012e is still in offline mode, go with the further step.
- Choose the device and Printer option, connect with the printer name shown on the display.
- Now, right-click on the HP Officejet 8012e Printer name and click the online mode option.
- At last, HP Officejet 8012e printer is ready with online mode for your use.
HP Officejet 8012e won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- First, have an eye on the basic connections like turning on both your device and HP Officejet 8012e printer respectively
- Or else reconnect the devices by turning them off and on.
- Now, check the main paper tray and other HP Officejet 8012e printer connections.
- Reconfigure your network and other security settings by including your HP Officejet 8012e Printer to it.
- Now, check the wireless network and another printer setup like loading paper into the tray, installing ink cartridge properly through the First-time printer setup option.
- Further, install the printer software, if prompt select your printer, and get connected to it.
HP Officejet 8012e driver unavailable:
- Initially, connect your HP Officejet 8012e Printer and your system properly by turning on the switch.
- Go to user account control settings and select your user account from the control panel.
- Select the top right corner of the control panel, click device manager.
- Try to remove the device from the Device and printer option on your control panel, and get connected with your HP Officejet 8012e printer.
- Now, reinstall your HP Officejet 8012e printer drivers, or else update your default shown driver.
- Once the printer driver is updated, enjoy the excellence of printing through HP Officejet 8012e Printer.
Fix HP Officejet 8012e Printer wont Scan
- Try to focus on the HP Officejet 8012e printer off and on to fix the scanning and printing issues.
- By restarting your HP Officejet 8012e Printer, the scanner configuration parameters get reinitialized.
- Now, switch off the HP Officejet 8012e printer and unplug the cable connection safely.
- Again plugin and turn it on, simultaneously reset the HP Officejet Printer and Scanner option on default setting.
- Finally, connect your HP Officejet 8012e printer to the scanner.
Fixing HP Officejet 8012e error messages
- Initially, check with the basic connections on your HP Officejet 8012e printer and system.
- If the printer shows error messages, try to check your HP Officejet 8012e printer paper tray and other components.
- Make sure, your HP Officejet 8012e printer is turned on and well-connected with your other ports.
- Have a look at the low ink issues and other paper arrangements on the main paper tray.
- Recheck the paper jam issues.