HP Officejet Pro 8035e Troubleshooting
Downloading and installing the printer driver is an essential process. It is good for the proper functioning of the printer. Here we are explaining the procedure for HP officejet pro 8035e troubleshooting on Windows and Mac.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer not found during driver setup
- Save the RAR file of HP Print and Scan doctor on the device.
- Extract the RAR file and proceed with the installation steps on the wizard.
- After the installation, open it and choose the Start option.
- Now, click on the OJ Pro 8035e printer name and finish the setup process.
- Unplug the USB cable from the HP OJ printer and select- Add or remove programs.
- Then, choose the name of your HP printer and remove it.
- Delete the printer software from the windows computer.
- After that, off the computer and power it up again.
- Download and install the upgraded print driver on the device.
- Download the software- HP Easy Start on the computer.
- Install the software using the procedure shown on the device.
- Choose the option- Uninstall HP software and finish the uninstallation process.
- After that, go to the Apple icon and move on to the System Preferences.
- Select – Printers & Scanners and click- Plus icon.
- You will see the printer list, choose HP Ojpro 8035e and choose- Print Using field.
- Click on the drop-down arrow and select- AirPrint.
- Lastly, select Add and complete the process.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer is offline
Implement the procedure given below to fix the printer not offline problem:
- Reboot the Mac/Windows device and HP officejet pro 8035e printer.
- Off the wireless router and ON it after some time.
- After that, check whether the printer turns online.
- If the HP OJPro 8035e is still offline, then proceed.
- ON the computer and go to the section- Devices and Printers.
- The HP OfficeJet pro 8035e printer name will be on the computer screen; right-click on it.
- Choose the listed option- Use Printer Online.
- Finally, your printer will become online.
Call our customer support executive for more details.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Printer isn't available error
The instructions for solving this printer issue are:
- Power off the HP OJPro 8035e printer, wireless router, and device.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer and printer.
- Power off the smartphone and move on to the device and ON it.
- Then, ON the printer and wireless router.
- Access the printer Wi-Fi settings and tap on the device network name.
- Type the wireless network passcode when the wizard prompts.
- Complete the setup process and go to your smartphone.
- Go to the smartphone settings and move on to the Connected Devices.
- Select the option- Printing and ensure that the HP Print Service is active.
- Touch the Apps given in the settings section and click “More”.
- Choose- Show System Apps and access the Print Spooler option.
Click “Force Stop” and restart the android phone.
HP Easy Start Software Installation Fails (Mac)
- Ensure that the router and HP printer are not having any damages.
- Power up the HP printer and access the wireless network settings.
- Confirm whether the wireless signal is on. If the signal is off, on it.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi icon light is stable.
- Turn ON the Apple operating system and choose the network icon.
- Then, verify that the Wi-Fi is accurate and is active.
- Stop the virtual private networks on the device and begin the software installation.
- Proceed with the installation steps given on the wizard and set up the software.
Unsuccessful Network Installation' error (Windows)
If you face any issue in installing the network, follow the below-given steps:
- Deactivate the HP printer, Wi-Fi router, and Windows device.
- Remove the connection between the printer and the computer.
- Power up the computer and click Add or remove programs.
- Choose the desired printer name and uninstall the printer.
- Move on to the device control panel and click Devices and Printers.
- Now, right-click on the HP printer icon and remove the printer by uninstalling it.
- After that, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor software.
- Set up the software, open it, choose Start and select your preferred printer.
Blue Screen Error or Flashing Lights while Connecting to Wireless Network (Windows)
The general instructions for fixing this HP printer problem are:
- Firstly, make sure that the router firmware in the device is of the updated version.
- Access the command wizard and enter ipconfig in the blank space.
- Continue to Wi-Fi LAN settings and make changes if needed.
- Then, Off the Wi-Fi router and HP Officejet Pro 8035e printer.
- Now, wait for a few minutes and ON the printer and router.
- Access the printer panel and choose the wireless icon.
- Go to the printer settings and touch Restore Network Defaults.
- Continue and complete the fixing process.
Wireless connection is lost after router or network settings change
Follow the procedure below to solve this printer issue:
- Make sure that the wireless router is adjacent to the HP OJpro printer.
- After that, ensure that the HP OJpro 8035e paper tray has suitable sheets.
- ON the HP OJpro 8035e printer and access its restore settings.
- Then, touch the given option- Restore Network Defaults.
- Copy the Wi-Fi network name and its security key.
- Choose the Wi-Fi settings option via the printer panel.
- Select the wireless network name, type the security code, and complete.
Still, the problem exists in the HP OJPro 8035e problem; contact our support team.