123.hp.com/ojpro8710 - HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 8710 is a professional color printer perfect for the office that has high printing requirements. A cost-effective printer will deliver the best prints for the office. The 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 is perfect for a high demanding office. This all-in-one HP Officejet Pro is easy to set up, install and connect to a network connection. In addition, these printers come with the option of connecting the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer using a USB or a wireless network.
How to setup HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 setup ?
Here are the steps to be followed for the first-time setup of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer.
- Unpack the box and place the brand new 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer on a safe and flat surface.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the power supply. Followed by this, turn it on.
- Open the access door and insert the cartridges and load the paper tray.
- Now, proceed to connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer to a wireless network.
- On the device, download the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer driver from the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 website.
- Download and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- For the final step, add the printer to the device through the settings app.
Take a test print after the first-time setup of the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Driver
Follow the below steps to complete the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver download and install.
- Open the 123.hp.com/setup website.
- On the home page, 8710 and choose the HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver.
- Choose the right operating system from the drop-down menu. Choose either Mac OS or Windows OS.
- A list of drivers will show up. Download the appropriate driver that is suitable for HP Officejet Pro 8710.
- Locate the downloaded file and install it. The file can be identified using the extensions. It will be .exe for Windows and .dmg for Mac.
- To install, follow the on-screen instructions giving access and permissions wherever needed and select the continue to finish option.
With this, the installation of the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver is installed.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
Here are the steps to complete the Wireless Setup for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer.
- To complete the 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 wireless setup, power up the device and have an active wireless connection.
- Ensure that the WiFi credentials are available as it needs to be entered during the process.
- Now, move over to the printer’s display. Open the control panel. In the Control Panel, select network, followed by Wireless Setup Wizard.
- A list of available networks will show up. From the given list, choose the desired network.
- Now, key in the WiFi credentials; that is the password.
- Within a few seconds, the connection will be established.
How to print documents using HP OfficeJet Pro 8710?
Follow the below instructions to assist you in the process to print a document from the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710:
- The setup, installation, and connection to a network to print a document from the drive using 123.hp.com/ojpro8710.
- Open the document that needs to be printed. You can print different documents such as Microsoft Word files, PDF, or any other.
- Click file from the Tool Bar and click Print, select the printer – 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8710.
- Complete the print settings like paper size, set orientation, number of copies, and other details.
- Check the print preview to ensure the alignment is set as desired.
- Complete the process by hitting ‘Print.’
The same process can be followed to print documents in different formats.
How to Scan on HP OfficeJet Pro 8710?
- To complete the scan process, ensure that the HP Officejet Pro 8710 and device are connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the HP Print and Scan software on the device.
- If the scanner software is not installed on the computer, download the HP Print and Scan software from the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 website.
- Select the Scan option under the Print, Scan, and Fax.
- Move over to the printer and open the scanner and place the document on the scanner glass.
- Ensure that the document is aligned properly and close the scanner.
- Once it is ready, click the Scan option. With this, the document will be scanned and saved on the device.
- Download and install the HP Smart app to make scan option easy.
How to copy in HP OfficeJet Pro 8710?
Follow the below steps to complete copying documents using the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710:
- You can use the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) or place the document on the glass scanner.
- Turn ON the HP Officejet pro 8710 printer and wait for some seconds.
- From the control panel on the HP printer, click Copy.
- Select the type of document, ID card, or photo.
- Enter the details on the printer by selecting the number of copies, the tray, and the size of the paper.
- Click on the preview to check if all details are accurate.
- Click done and copy.
How to change USB to Wireless Connection in HP OfficeJet Pro 8710?
Follow the steps mentioned below to connect the HP Officejet Pro 8710 from a USB connection to a Wireless Connection.
- Before beginning the process of connecting the printer to a wireless network, remove the USB cable.
- After the USB cable has been removed, move over to the printer and select the control panel.
- Following this, select Network, and you will be redirected to the Network Setup Wizard.
- On clicking it, a list of networks will be listed.
- Choose the desired network and key in the WiFi credentials.
- Give it a few seconds. With this, the HP Officejet Pro 8710 will now be connected to the wireless network.