HP Officejet Pro 9015 Is In Error State
“HP printer is in error state” is a notification that occurs in a message box on the computer display when the user tries to fix it or print from the machine. There are several explanations for why this error code happens. First, a new application alters such as a Windows update, which deters communication between the system and the dedicated printer. To resolve the issue, use any one of the methods given below.
Are you facing the below steps on your error notification list after upgrading the Windows 10?
Contact the HP Solution Center.
- If the Solution centre is not working, it cannot open/read the printer configuration?
- If the solution centre cannot run, scan, error on printer connected network?
Try to use the HP Official support page document by downloading it to the compatible system and following the given procedures to overcome printer-related issues.
Verify that You Have Loaded Paper into the Officejet Pro 9015 Printer
A simple but often neglected factor is that the paper cassette does not contain enough printing sheets. If the HP Officejet Pro 9015 has an error, then check whether enough paper is present in the tray.
- Switch OFF the HP printer.
- Open the paper tray and clean it.
- Take a stack of brand new printing sheets and fan its edges.
- Load the new printing sheets in the paper cassette.
- Hold for a few minutes until it comes to a ready state.
- Turn ON the printer and check if the error message has cleared.
Check the connection between your computer and the printer
It is an easy technique for an HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer in an error state. First, confirm that the user has effectively linked the PS and the HP printer.
- Make sure to turn ON the device and that the device is powered.
- Make sure the device is linked to a stable power source.
- Cross-check whether the printer cable is not damaged; it will disrupt the issues.
- Restart the PS device and HP printer.
- Turn OFF the PS and leave it for a few minutes.
- Turn it ON after a few seconds to see if the error is solved.
Confirm that Your Printer is Online
- Restart the PS device and the HP printer.
- Unplug the HP Officejet pro 9015 printer from the power.
- Restart the router and turn it ON.
- Run a speed test to check the connection.
- Now re-link the HP printer and the PS to the same network.
- Update the OS to the latest version.
- Set the printer as default.
- Click the start button > printers and scanners.
- Choose the printer and set it as default.
- Initially, restart the PS and HP printer.
- Turn ON the modem.
- Run the internet test to check the network connection.
- Ensure to connect the HP printer with the wireless network.
- Now run an internet test from the printer control panel.
- Otherwise, click the Wireless button.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password.
- It will directly access the wireless network and start printing.
Reinstall the Printer Driver
If the procedures above fail to resolve the HP printer problem, the user has to reinstall or update the printer driver software. Follow the steps below.
- Uninstall the HP printer driver from the PS.
- Go to the browser on the system.
- Download the latest version of the HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver.
- Press the download button to re-download the driver.
- It will be in a separate folder.
- Trace the system for the downloaded file.
- Double click on the file to extract it for installation.
- Restart the PS and the HP printer.
- Click the start button.
- Click on the HP printer and scanners options.
- Now the updated version of the driver will load the HP printer.
- Press the Add button to add the printer to the windows.
- Now select any document from the PS and conduct a printing test.
The problem occurs due to various issues; you have to maintain the printer effectively. Just make sure to download an apt driver and take regular printouts. Check whether the printer has enough papers in the trays. Take a test print every day and manage the printer effectively.