Resolved HP Printer Not Working After Windows 10 Update Issue
This is a common issue that occurs when the HP printer that is connected to a Windows device will face. When devices are updated the printer drivers will face issues and it has to be rectified immediately. There are two ways in which the printer issue can be rectified. The HP printer driver has to be updated or the printer driver will have to be uninstalled and reinstalled on the Windows device. This occurs as there could be a change with regards to the requirements of Windows 10. The following steps should assist in the process of removing the issues.
Update the HP printer driver
Follow the instructions that will help in updating the HP printer driver.
- Click the Windows icon on the device and choose the Settings app.
- Select Devices and Printers and identify the printer with the model name.
- Right-click on the printer name and then choose Update.
- Choose Update and allow the driver to be updated.
Uninstall the printer driver
Here are the instructions that will assist in the driver reinstallation.
- Open the Windows menu and select the control panel.
- Select the device by choosing the name of the printer.
- Right-click to get more options to choose from.
- Click uninstall and the driver will be removed.
- Move over to the device and open the web browser.
- Enter the details of the printer and the driver will be available.
Choose the all-in-one HP printer driver and complete the installation. To complete the installation process, all the onscreen instructions are to be completed. Finally, connect the driver and the printer to a wireless connection. With this, the process is complete. The issue that occurred after the update will be removed and the printer will be fine. Follow all the instructions accurately to make sure the printer driver is reinstalled.