HP smart app won't open
HP smart app is the simplest way to connect the printer. It allows printing the file through any device, be it PC, laptop, or smartphone. This app lets the user print and performs copies, scan documents with a click. Here, some of the troubleshooting steps to fix the HP smart app won’t open on your computers or smartphone.
- Create and sign in to the HP smart app, if using the smart app for the first time.
- Ensure that the printer and the computer remain linked on the same WI-FI network.
- Delete the HP smart app and reinstall it by signing in. By this way, it will help to diagnose the issue and fix it.
- Verify if the printer driver software installed on the PC is an updated one, and is compatible with the device’s OS.
- Clear if there is any paper stuck or other error messages listed on the queue of the printer.
- Check if there are any updates on the HP smart app or the driver software.
- If so, download and install the updated version of the driver.
- Ensure that the printer is not in Offline mode. If so, restart the printer and resume printing.
- Locate the Diagnose & Fix setting of the Device or PC and run the troubleshooting to find the issue.
- Check if the printer stays connected to the correct port. If not, connect it to the right port.