HP Smart Setup error
How to download the HP Smart app on a device?
The instructions below will provide basic instructions on how the HP Smart app can be downloaded, installed and set up on a device.
- Turn on the HP printer and power up the device in which the HP printer is connecting to.
- Move over to the device and open the app store on the device.
- If the device is a Windows device, open the Microsoft App store. If the device is a Mac device, then open the Mac App Store.
- In the search tab, key in the name of the application that should be downloaded.
- Key in HP Smart and the application will appear. Download and install the HP smart app software.
- Once the installation is complete, open the HP Smart app on the device.
- An account will have to be registered into and the printer will have to be added to the HP Smart app.
- All the above steps have to be completed accurately to make sure the download, installation and setup of the HP Smart app is completed accurately.
Follow the above steps to complete the process of setting up the HP smart app. To make sure there is no issue with the app, all the above steps are to be followed accurately. If there has been an issue with the installation of the HP Smart app, then the below steps can be followed to remove the issue.
Uninstall the application
- If the device is a mac device, move over to the application, sign out and close the app.
- Click and hold the HP Smart app and drag it to the bin.
- If the device is a Windows device, locate the file on the device, right-click and uninstall the application.
Reinstall the HP Smart App
- Note that the HP Smart app should be downloaded using the above instructions.
- To complete the installation, the above steps are to be followed accurately.
- If there are issues that are faced, contact us for assistance.
Restart the HP printer
- To restart the printer, remove the power cord from the rear end of the printer.
- Then, remove the power cord from the power supply.
- Allow the printer to remain idle for a few minutes.
- Connect the printer back to the power supply after it has been turned off for a few minutes.
Make sure the printer is added to the HP Smart app accurately without any hindrance. Make sure there is an active wireless connection that the printer has access to. The connection should be stable and it should work at a given speed.
If there is an issue that you face during the installation process, you have the option of contacting us for assistance. The assistance provided by us comes from a team of professionals who will be able to resolve the HP Smart app issue in a matter of minutes.