HP Smart Tank 651 Printer
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
HP Smart Tank plus 651 Setup
- Unwrap the printer box and start peeling out the tapes.
- Locate the printer on the flat surface, to start the printer setup using a compatible device and router.
- If color is indicated on the ink cartridge slot, insert the ink cartridge/tank according to it.
- Adjust the paper width and load the required quality paper to it.
- On the printer setup, align the printer head properly to get efficient printing.
- Now, turn on the printer and other devices to power.
- Use the stable network connection to the corresponding devices.
- Reach the Official HP website and download the driver OS for Windows/Mac system.
- Ensure the downloaded driver is a new version.
- Test a printing page to ensure the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer setup.
HP Smart Tank Plus 651 driver
- Initiate the HP printer setup for driver setup using the power connection on the HP printer and Window/Mac device. Utilize the standard network connection to all the devices.
- For Windows users, open any web browser and search 123.hp.com/st651.
- Download the Smart tank plus 651 HP Smart software from the Microsoft store.
- For Mac users, open any web browser and search 123.hp.com/setup 651.
- Download the HP Smart tank plus 651 Driver from the apple store.
- Use the specific extensions to open the saved downloaded driver file.
- Install the driver file using the given on-screen guidelines.
- Click on the “Add option” to add the HP Smart Tank plus 651. Driver setup is all set on the connected HP Printer along with Windows/Mac connection.
HP Smart Tank Plus 651 wireless setup
- Look and proceed with the given steps for wireless setup.
- Ensure the connected printer setup devices are powered ON.
- Connect to the active and stable network connection.
- Drag the wireless router nearby HP Printer setup.
- Get a similar network connection type to all the connected devices.
- Further, using the HP Printer control panel, hold the wireless button.
- Wait till the printer recognize the setup through flash.
- Select the wireless wizard option and select the preferred HP printer name from the devices list.
- The required printer name is not available, enter the particulars manual setup with suitable keywords.
- At last, the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Wireless setup is prepared to do the print job.
HP Smart App for HP Smart Tank Plus 651
HP Smart App is a direct application that can be easily downloaded using Play-store. Using this HP Smart app application you can perform Print, Copy, Scan, and Mobile fax. Switch to remote users.
- Using the web, open the App Store or web page, and enter HP Smart App.
- HP Smart app home page will be visible. Using that page, click on the Plus sign to couple the HP Printer to it.
- Then, pick the desired HP printer from the list of printers’ names.
- With the help of On-screen prompts, complete the printer setup. Now, the HP printer will link to the home page.
- Start printing the preferred document or photo using HP Smart Tank Plus 651 HP Smart app setup.
HP Smart Tank Plus 651 WPS PIN Setup
- Initiate the Wireless setup using the wireless router. Place it near the HP printer to achieve problem-free access.
- Then, pick the setup option on the connected HP Printer control panel.
- Further, choose the wireless option and instantly hold the push-button for a second.
- Use the start option and hold the wireless button to register the printer wireless network.
- Now, hold the Wi-Fi button on the active router. If requested, enter the WPS credentials to the demanding field.
- Finally, the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer is directly ready with the Wi-Fi Protected setup.
HP printer Plus 651 Wi-Fi Direct Setup
Wi-Fi direct setup is the direct form of connection without any connecting devices. Simply get connected to the Wi-Fi Direct option to connect without a Wi-Fi router from anywhere. Bring the technology to your aside.
- First, open the Windows 10 computer, and on the search tab, type Wireless.
- Using the responded page, click on the Manage wireless network option.
- With the help of the Manage wireless network setup page, click on the Add option
- Then, choose the preferred Wi-Fi direct or Wi-Fi type name and type the passcode.
- If the needed name is not seen, provide the Wi-Fi Direct details manually.
- Finally, HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer Wi-Fi Direct setup on Windows10 is ready to access the printing process.
- Initially, place the wireless router close to the HP printer setup to attain high signal strength.
- Move to the main input tray and load enough paper to it by adjusting the paper width gauge.
- On the Mac, select the Wireless icon and pick the HP printer with Wi-Fi direct option.
- Specify the Mac Wi-Fi direct password if credentials are requested.
- At last, the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer Wi-Fi direct setup is ready to use with Mc support.