HP Officejet Pro 9015e Setup
Setting up the HP printer is not a challenging task. It is easily possible with a set of instructions. You can set up the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer on Mac and Windows operating systems using this instruction. Before setting up the printer, ensure that the printer is free from covering materials. For this, you need several things such as:
- Stable computer
- Undamaged USB cord
- Stable internet connection
The general procedure for HP Officejet Pro 9015e setup on both the operating devices are:
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Setup on Mac
The basic process to set up the 123.HP.com/Ojpro setup 9015e printer on a Mac device is:
- Turn on the Mac computer system and select the Apple icon.
- Then, click- System Preferences and choose the option- Printers & Scanners.
- After that, click on the Print & Scan option and choose your printer name.
- Select the minus symbol and deactivate the Mac operating system.
- Switch on the operating system and download HP Smart App on it.
- Now, install the app using the on-screen instructions.
- Open the installed app and select the plus symbol to add the HP printer.
- Finish the HP Officejet Pro 9015e Wi-Fi setup for Mac OS.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Setup on windows 10
The general steps for HP Officejet Pro 9015e setup on Windows device are:
- To begin with, place the wireless router and 123.hp.com/OJPro9015e printer close to each other.
- Switch on the HP printer and access its network setup option.
- Choose the wireless setup option and tap the desired Wi-Fi network name.
- Continue with the wizard steps to enter the network password and finish the process.
- Move on to the computer, turn it ON, and then activate the Wi-Fi router.
- Now, select- Add a printer or scanner on the computer and choose the HP printer name.
- Finally, choose Add Printer and complete the process.
How to connect hp Officejet pro 9015e to wifi?
The general procedure to connect HP Officejet Pro 9015e to a Wi-Fi network is:
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015e printer and choose its Setup option.
- Touch the network setup menu on the printer panel and click- wireless setup wizard.
- A range of Wi-Fi networks will appear on the printer screen.
- Choose the network name of your desired device and provide the security code.
- Continue with the wizard steps and complete the process.
- Open a file on the device and ensure that the printer paper tray has suitable sheets.
- Take a print as a sample to ensure proper HP Officejet Pro 9015e wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Setup for SmartPhone
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 9015e setup on smartphones are:
- Turn on the Smartphone and ensure to have a proper internet connection.
- Make sure that the device and HP printer have the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, download HP Print Service Plugin and double-click on it to start its setup.
- Continue with the instructions given on the smartphone and open the plugin.
- Select the menu icon and choose the Print option.
- Move on to the preview screen and select the preferred printer name.
- If needed, change the printer settings and choose the Print option.
Connect the HP Officejet Pro 9015e using Wi-Fi Protected Setup
The instructions for connecting the device using Wi-Fi protected setup are:
- To begin with, ensure that the wireless router and 123.hp.com/OJPro9015e printer are near.
- Then, power up the HP printer and choose Setup on the printer panel.
- Select the Wireless setup option and touch the option- Push Button.
- Click – Start option and press the Wi-Fi button of the HP printer and hold it for some time.
- Press the wireless button of the preferred router and hold it until there are no flashing lights.
- Finish the process of HP Officejet Pro 9015e Wi-Fi setup for Windows OS.
HP printer 123.hp.com/setup 9015e (Wi-Fi Direct)
When it comes to wireless connectivity between the devices, many options are there. Wi-Fi Direct is one such option to connect the HP 9015e printer and device. The Wi-Fi Direct method is an amazing method to choose when the local Wi-Fi connection is not accessible. This method is compatible with Mac, as well as Windows operating systems. To use this method, a computer, printer, and stable Wi-Fi connection are necessary. The general procedure for connecting the devices using Wi-Fi Direct method is:
Print with Wi-Fi Direct - Windows 10
The general steps for printing with 123.hp.com/setup 9015e printer using Wi-Fi Direct are:
- Turn ON the Windows 10 device and select – Printer and Scanners.
- Choose- Add a printer or scanner and select- Show Wi-Fi Direct printers.
- Then, choose the desired HP printer name along with Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Select the option- Add device and copy the SSID PIN from the printer touch screen.
- When the screen prompts, type the network PIN.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and complete the process.
- Finally, take a test print to make sure the Wi-Fi Direct setup is accurate.
Print with Wi-Fi Direct - Mac
The procedure for 123.hp.com/setup 9015e wireless setup via Wi-Fi Direct method is:
- Firstly, make sure that the paper tray of the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015e printer contains proper sheets.
- Switch ON the printer and computer (Mac/Windows).
- Choose the wireless icon on the Windows or Mac computer.
- Then, select your HP Ojpro9015e printer name with Wi-Fi Direct.
- Type the Wi-Fi Direct Password and select the join button.
- Finish the process using the on-screen procedure.
- Open a document on the computer and choose the print option.
- Check the print quality once you get the print.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e scan setup
Installing the HP Officejet Pro 9015e smart app, you can conduct scanning operations using your window or mac computer. Follow the below steps to set up the HP Officejet Pro 9015e scanner.
- Open your system browser and search for hpsmart.com/ojpr9015e.
- Download the HP Smart app and install the app based on on-screen instruction.
- On the HP Smart app, click on the start button and type hp Officejet pro 9015e model number.
- Select your printer from the list.
- On the HP Smart dashboard, selects the print, scan, and fax options.
- Click the scan and then choose the option to scan a document or photo.
- Now, a new window opens where you could choose the required characteristics to scan, including the format to save, the page slides, item type, size, image, color, destination, and much more.
- Make sure to check show viewers after the scan option.
- You can also make additional changes by clicking the more option to avail of advanced settings.
- Now, click the scan > save option to save the scanned document digitally.
HP Officejet pro 9015e Scan setup
Install the HP Smart app to scan, print, copy, and fax process in one click. To know, how to download and install the HP Smart app from hpsmart.com/ojpro9015e click the link below.