HP Officejet Pro 9015e Troubleshooting
The HP Officejet Pro 9015e is a perfect printer for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. With this HP OJ pro 9015e printer, you may face some issues or error messages while using it. It consists of Printer offline issue, unresponsive power cord connection, etc. You can solve the problems without any hassle. Here are the instructions for HP Officejet Pro 9015e troubleshooting.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Offline issue
The general steps for resolving HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer offline problem are:
- Turn Off the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer.
- Remove the power cable connected to the HP Printer.
- Wait for a few minutes and connect the power cable to the HP printer.
- Now, restart the HP OJPro 9015e printer.
- Uninstall the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer driver from the computer.
- Go to the Devices and Printers section and delete the HP printer series.
- Download and install HP Smart App on the device.
- Choose the option- Setup a New Printer.
- Then, choose the preferred HP printer name and continue.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and finish the process.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e won't connect to wifi
Making a connection between the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer and a device with a Wi-Fi network is simple. Here are the instructions for connecting the printer and computer:
- To begin with, Turn ON the Windows or Mac computer.
- Ensure that the computer has an active Wi-Fi network.
- Turn ON the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer.
- Go to the Setup menu on the printer control panel.
- Choose the network setup menu and touch the wireless setup wizard.
- You will see a list of wireless network names will be on the HP printer panel.
- Choose your device’s Wi-Fi name and continue to provide the passcode.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and finish the process.
- Keep suitable sheets in the HP Officejet Pro 9015e paper tray.
- Open a file on the device and click on the Print option.
- Finally, print a file to check the quality.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e driver unavailable
The procedure for connecting the HP OfficejetPro 9015e printer to the Wi-Fi network is:
- Find the HP Easy Start software for your operating system.
- Once you find the software, download it on the device.
- Run the downloaded software file and install it on the device as per the wizard steps.
- Open the installed HP Easy Start software and choose- Scan now.
- Now, you have to click the option- Update, which is in front of the printer driver.
- Deactivate the wireless router, Windows/Mac device, and HP OJ Pro 9015e printer.
- Activate all the devices after some time and ensure the printer software setup is proper.
Fix HP Officejet Pro 9015e Printer won’t Scan
If the HP Officejet Pro 9015e fails to scan properly, then use the procedure below:
- Turn OFF the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer and remove the power cable from it.
- Then, deactivate the Mac or Windows operating system.
- Unplug the power cable from the computer.
- Power up the printer and adjust its settings as per the requirements.
- Make a connection between the printer and the power port with a USB cable.
- Switch on the computer and connect it to the HP printer.
- Now, open a document, which you need to scan.
- Scan the document and check whether the HP printer scanning problem is not there.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e error Printing
The basic steps to solve the error message in HP OJ Pro 9015e printer are:
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer.
- Now, you have to wait until the HP printer becomes silent and idle.
- Unplug the power cable from the HP printer.
- Take out the ink cartridges from the HP printer.
- Remove the power cable from the wall port.
- After 60 seconds, reconnect the USB cable to the printer and wall port.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges into the printer ink cartridge slots.
- Finally, finish the process and take a sample print.