HP Smart App
Install the HP Smart app on your mobile and computer devices to print, copy, scan, troubleshooting the printer issues, and setup an HP wireless printer.
The HP printer that supports HP Smart:
The HP printer is connected to a wireless network with an internet connection.
A compatible mobile device.
- Android 7.0 and later
- Apple iOS 13 and later
A compatible computer device.
- Windows 10 version 1803 and later.
- For Windows 10 version or earlier, download and install HP Easy Start from 123.hp.com/setup.
- MacOS 10.13 and later.
- For macOS 10.12 or earlier, install HP Easy Start from 123.hp.com.
HP Smart App download
Download HP Smart App using the set of instructions given below:
- Switch on your PC and look at the version number of your PC.
- Install an upgraded OS and go to a secure web browser.
- Allow the third-party application permissions and go to a manufacturer’s website.
- Type your HP printer model and search for the compatible HP Smart App.
- Tap on the download icon and wait for the App to download.
- Double-tap on the downloaded App and open the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps to install the HP Smart App.
- Add and register your printer to the HP Smart App.
Install the HP Smart app
Install the HP Smart App and set up your printer at ease with the steps given.
- Position your printer near the router on a flat surface.
- Check if the input paper tray has enough volume of paper.
- Turn on your printer and download the HP Smart App from the App store.
- Sign up with an HP account to activate all the print functions.
- Enable Bluetooth and tap on the plus sign to add your printer device.
- Go to the control panel of your printer and choose wireless or restore network settings.
- Click on the restore network defaults menu and wait for 2 hours.
- Now, tap on the plus sign to add your printer to a wireless network.
Use the HP Smart App
HP Smart App has many benefits to offer you than printing, scanning, and copying. Check printer status, troubleshoot printer problems, set printer preferences, and more. Also, order supplies from HP Smart App at ease.
- Select print tile on the home screen of the HP Smart App.
- Choose the file to print and do print settings if necessary.
- Tap on the Print icon and wait for the resultant.
- Select the scan title and choose the scanner glass/document feeder.
- Import a photo to scan or capture the file from a computer or device camera.
- Do all the scan settings and tap on the Scan button.
- Choose the copy menu and select a file of your choice.
- Select the size and the number of copies you need.
- Now, click on the Copy icon.
HP Smart App Windows 10
Download and install the HP Smart App for Windows 10 using the steps given below:
- Power up the Windows PC and upgrade the Windows OS.
- Install the HP Smart App from a genuine HP website.
- Open the App and add your printer model.
- Sign up with an existing HP account and register your printer.
- Click on the print tile and open a file to print.
- Do all the print settings and check the preview file.
- Now, tap on the Print icon to print your files at ease.
- Click on the scan tile and load a document you want to scan.
- Make all the scan settings and choose a destination to share.
- Now, tap on the Scan button and get the scanned documents on time.
HP Smart App for Mac
Follow to instructions below to download and install the HP Smart App for MAC:
- Download and install the HP Smart App from a 123.hp.com website first.
- Now, open the HP Smart App and add your printer model to it.
- By doing this, the HP Smart App will install and set on MAC.
- Tap on the print icon and select a file to print.
- Now, tap on the Print icon and wait for the printer to print the files.
- Use navigation or arrow keys to choose your printer model.
- Click on the scan button and load a document you want to scan.
- Make all the changes and tap on the Scan button.
- Tap on the add more pages icon to scan more files.