How to find WPS Pin on HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer?
WPS Pin is the printer-generated code to connect the printer using the network to access the printing job. It is a confidential code that can be used one-time. You can use this code only within a limited time, or else you need to reattempt for a new WPS Pin using the printer settings & options.
Use the givens steps to find the WPS Pin on the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer setup:
- First, ensure the printer is connected properly to the compatible Windows /Mac system.
- Make use of the uninterrupted network connection to avoid the basic printer troubleshooting process.
- Get near the HP Printer control paneland operate through the screen/display settings by scrolling down and Top left.
- Tap on the settings/configuration option and network configuration option to get the wireless settings
- Select the wireless setup option to get the Wi-Fi protected setup option, select PIN. Be careful while entering the WPS Pin to the required field.
- Now, once you have chosen the pin option, you will get the WPS Pinon the display of the printer automatically for connection purposes.
- Enter the confidential pin on the router’s web-based configuration pageand hit the start option for the instant pin connection.
- In case the generated WPS Pin is not valid due to long-usage time, make the reattempt for the new WPS Pin to configure with.
- Use that newly generated WPS Pin and start the printer-to-router configurationusing the standard & stable network connection.
- Wait till the printer communicates with the routerto establish the WPS Network access.
- Try to use the WPS Pin within the given time to avoid invalid or outdated pin error. If such problems occur, use the new WPS PIN using the same options in the printer setup.
- Before connecting to the WPS networkconnection, you should be stable with your network and power connection by ensuring with the green light on the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer and Wireless router.